Reviews for Ophelia in May
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ()

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ()

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ()

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 6 Supply ( )
RedGlowingFlowerPot chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Are you Cassiopeia? I think you are because in Greek her name means "she whose words excel" (wiki). Anyway, I think you're so good that I started studying your poems. I would say you are better than the 2009 Pulitzer prize winner-No joke. And the more I tried to figure out this poem, the less I wanted to because it seems so sacred. I also thought that the ending seemed out of place, but after I thought about it I disagree because it's a break from remembrance. I am always impressed, humbled, and inspired by your ability to make life beautiful.
Isca chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
"Cassiopeia caught in the cartilage of thumbs." A good place for her, really. She pissed off the gods something mighty.

"Flowers don't grow up from factory floors." Startling. Provocative. Brilliant.

My favourite line was: "I sip at the light until I'm drunk on it." What a gripping tone.
Ayx chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Amazing. I loved every movement of change that occurred. Really beautiful images from start to finish.

Ayx
Black Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
'and I said – let me go, to no one save the empty room.'

Love that last bit right there. Beautifully poetic and lovely. Absolutely wonderful. You have such a gift for words and painting a beautiful picture with them. Great job and keep it up. :)
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
i found the ending confusing. the last lines just didn't make sense. let me go - to no one save the empty room just sounded out of place? i love your diction though, but for some reason the ending didn't seem like the end?

your imagery is amazing as usual.
YasuRan chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Your prose is so perfect, it makes me long to write although I don't think I could ever quite produce anything remotely close to your standards. Uh-uh, not at all. Thank you for writing yet another wondrous piece.
svi vajra chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I usually read all of your works and never review (I'm sorry!). I never seem to have anything constructive to say. But, your words always seem to inspire me where nothing else does.

Thank you for that.