Reviews for SpellBound: Evil and Flowers
Izle chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
oh my gosh, you actually know that there are energy vampires? i thought my dad and i were the only ones. wow, that is so cool.
Izle chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
very interesting, this is getting good. it's not exactly easy to find stories that have pagan and wiccan themes, so i'm glad i found this one.
Rain Rowantree chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Eep!

Ok, if you're willing to help us, I can send you an explanation of what's going on, but it's kinda similar to hers, only Em didn't actually do anything to bring it here (we don't think...)

Pleasepleasepleaseplease help us! We're kind of desperate, and both terrified to even go near mirrors because that's how it can get here. We. Need. Help. Badly.
Rain Rowantree chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Ok, I need you to tell me everything you know about Shadow People, PLEASE. That's what this thing is/was (long story.)

Banishing it hasn't worked, we really need help. I'm begging you, please tell us what you know.

And this chapter was mega interesting. I'm sensing some possible emotional connections between Seth and Merideth?

I've also got my own theories for what will happen in the future but we shall see.
Rain Rowantree chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Oh, that is SO. COOL.

And I'm not sure I want to know about this "other crowd"...
Rain Rowantree chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
She has quite a few problems, doesn't she? Hm...well...

I got nothing. I asked YOU for help, so clearly I can't help HER. :)

Confused, hoping it becomes clear later.

Dea?

Dean Winchester? Is he mad at her and sending things to attack her?

If you watch supernatural, look up "Dean dancing to Eye of the Tiger" on youtube.

Hahahahaha...
Rain Rowantree chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
I've used a homemade one once. I got bored and messed with my friend instead. I'm not interested in contacting ANYTHING. Too risky, with the issues Em and I are facing right now.

My friend is dealing with a MAJOR demon (possibly) problem. Maybe you could help since you're older and probably more knowledgable than both of us combined?

Please? We're getting desperate here.
Rain Rowantree chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh...interesting.

Well, I guess I'm pretty lucky then. Mine might be an atheist, but at least he's open minded to my views and actually listens when I babble about a sucsessful working or failed one, talk about how I'm pissy that my father won't let me have an altar in my room, and how even in midwinter, I have to trek out into the woods in 3-4 feet of snow to do anything pertaining to the Craft. Heck, I can barely TALK about it inside, unless he gets to argue with me.

And, you know, the guy will actually laugh with me when I get to rub in the fact that my father himself used to be part of the Craft, in his twenties.

So, all in all, Seth SUCKS.
Plej chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
This is getting interesting. Can't wait to read more. _
EatMoreBread chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
now i am curious! please keep writing
EatMoreBread chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
wow! i love the language and the concept of this story so far. great characters, great description, great effort in everything.

will you please take a look at my stories? i would love some feedback
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to