Reviews for Liquid
Sapphire Faith chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
This chapter was really cute. I noticed a few mistakes, but that was a great way to get Seeley and Robbin back together.
Sapphire Faith chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
I can understand why you'd have Harley giving up on Nu grabbing Seeley, but I think it would have been better if Harley proved his point. There were a couple of misspelled words, but this chapter is still good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
I'm guessing you wrote that last part in third person because Seeley probably wouldn't know what was happening, or it would be blurred out by her drunkenness. Harley's a great overprotective surrogate brother.
Sapphire Faith chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
I love L!qu!d's humor as a band. This story is written well, but I do have a tip for you. I think it's better to write out numbers, so instead of writing "14 or 15," you should write "fourteen or fifteen." You don't have to listen to me, though.
Sapphire Faith chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
I, personally, think that it is love already. Even though Robbin wasn't in this chapter in person, I thought it was still cute. There were a couple of mistakes, but they're not important.
Sapphire Faith chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
...You kind of gave away who Seeley's going end up with. I thought this chapter was really cute and funny, but you misspelled a few words.
Sapphire Faith chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
I can tell the real romance is starting now. I found a few misspellings, including Sadie's name. This was a good chapter, though.
Sapphire Faith chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
I found some mistakes, such as a random backwards slash, but this chapter was still written well.
Sapphire Faith chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
I think it's great that Seeley forgave the kid who beat her up. It probably would cause problems with the main storyline if she held a grudge against him. Although you misspelled a couple of words, this chapter was still good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
I feel kind of sad for Sam. I find it sad when someone is manipulated into doing something they don't want to do just because a person of higher status or wealth tells them to. There were quite a few mistakes in this chapter, but I still really liked it.
Sapphire Faith chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
This chapter was written well and pretty funny, even though there were a few misspelled words.
Sapphire Faith chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
Other than a few misspelled words, this chapter was nice and cute.
Sapphire Faith chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
In my opinion, it's nice to see a bit of Seeley's background and past, but I think that the not-as-significant characters should stay in the story for a chapter or two longer than they have been. It's not that big of a deal, though. I noticed that you spelled "bicycle" like "bycicle." I don't know if that's a local difference or anything like that, though. This chapter was still great, aside from those minor mistakes.
Sapphire Faith chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
That was an awkward quasi-kiss scene. I don't think there are any big mistakes that I haven't already mentioned. I liked this chapter, especially the reason behind Seeley's nickname.
Sapphire Faith chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
I think I have an idea of what the band decided to do about Seeley. I am wondering about Seeley's family, though. Is Seeley eating less so that her family can eat more, or is the entire family eating less than they should? Good chapter.
266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »