Reviews for The Academy of the Gods
The power of the written word chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
intresting story, hope update soon! :D
Adara Darville chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Hmm, you might as well replace the chapters unless you want to change the title as well.
Nick Griffalco chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
So did you change the revised plot since I Betaed for you? Hmm... well it would help if I knew how diffrent the new story is from the old one in order to give an honest opinion. You probably already know this but I find giveing reviews is a good way to get reviews (that more or less is how we met).

Well on an unrelated note I replaced chapters 13 and 14 of Nile High with new content (it didn't work as I had it and I felt it worked better this way). And I know you aksed a while ago, and yes my trip to Europe was great, didn't met and French girls, but I did make it all the way to the top of the Eifel Tower in spit of my fear of heights, and I impressed all the tour guides with my knowledge of everything my group saw (as usual).

So yeah got a little off track, so maybe if I knew more I could give a better opinion, and if it's reviewers you need I've got a few friends here on fictionpress I could probably rally for reviews :)
Mysterylucy chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
I would post as a new story- that way you'll get more people reading! Can't wait!
Radioactive-Nerd-Love-Scene chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Welcome back, Misty :) I think you should replace the old chapters with the new ones. Either way you'll get new readers.
Kanae Valentine chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
I think as long as you post what the new story will be called on this one so that those who have this story on an alert can find the new version, you should just post it completely new. I would like to be able to locate the new on though, so if you could just post the next "chapter" with an author's note saying the title of the story. Unless of course it will be same story. In that case, I would just say when you have it posted.

Kanae
Ramar chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Hm...just starting out with a whole new fresh story would be a good idea because that way, the old won't keep you back, so long as the storyline is all set and ready to go... ] good luck! And keep us posted!
Ramar chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
Wow, I loved this story! And it is highly entertaining...I just keep on forgetting who's who...like who Henry is so I keep on checking back to the first chapter...heh...Keep it up :D
MagicofSpring chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
Great..

I wonder what Hecate will tell Zack, "Don't flirt with every girl you see" hahaha.
Predictator chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Predictator at ur serice. U need to get tall. No prob. Just eat a lot and work out a lot. And ur not updating. Then how am I supposed to review. Btw ch6 redemption updated.I cant review urs but u can review mine, eh? toodles.
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
awsome
Aventurine chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
nice chapter! :) I really like the locker idea, never been done before (that I have read atleast) and I like the development of aphrodite's character. Oh, and I love the conflict with Circe and the whole drama about the 14 olympians. Keep it up!
Predictator chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
As promised I reviewd not because of a deal but also coz ur's stories got the juice. Hey I updated Chap 5. Forget about reading, just review it.
Radioactive-Nerd-Love-Scene chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Oh, Zach likes her, he really likes her. Haha! It's cute.
Nick Griffalco chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Another great chapter, maybe I'm a little ADHD but it was a little hard to follow, but it was interesting. So was it only the major Olympian gods that got reincarnated or are the minor gods reincarnated too? Well I guess they weren't and that explains why Hecate and Circe are there, speaking of which isn't Circe a daughter of Hecate? Well I liked how all the lockers had their symbols of power (including live ones)and I'm pretty sure Hera had a crown in Greek mythology. By the way is Andrew Adonis or some other mythological figure, well I guess I'll find out in future chapters ;) Well all in all very good, write more soon! :)
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »