Reviews for The Academy of the Gods
Dead Deactivated chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
I like chiron spelled better with a Y like Chyron xD sounds cooler... Anyhow Interesting chappie but I thought there might be a little bit of Andrew and Zach Jelousy... Lol and Maybe some Circe and Helen Jelousy thing going on xD BTW is Circe pronounced. Sir-C or Sir-ce (Ce as in the S part of His)
Dead Deactivated chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Cool xD I found you when I was looking through the reviews of

"I want to belong" xD Thats Creepy i know, anyways, Zachary is gonna be UBER jelous of Helen O_O Googly Eyes at Andrew. Also When Minerva said "Chyron" You spelled it Chiron... And several time after that. / Also update soon! I look forward to the next chappie.
Arren Kami-Kaze chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
A very well-written story, with few gramatical errors and an interesting plot. I like it.
Radioactive-Nerd-Love-Scene chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
Oh, the wonderfulness (I don't care if it's not a real word) of gym, what would we do without you? So, is Andrew Adonis, or is he not Adonis . . .? I do not know. Please update soon!
Nick Griffalco chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
I must say this is quite origional and entertaining, the characters are strong and beliveable and the plot is moving well. Now for a few minor notes; I didn't really notace about Victor beening in wheelchair and then going thru the dicks, of course you could say that it was only temporary, like he broke his leg or something; I like how all the characters have the first letter of their god or goddess in their names, it makes it easier to keep track of who's who; sorry if I ofend you but I am an atheist and I love how in chapter three it's made clear that the aberhamistic god is not real (it really made my day). I hope you update soon and by the way please read and review Nile High, I've added a new chapter.

:) Nick Griffalco
V.D. Briar chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Interesting...although I can't help of being reminded of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series when i read this...
Aventurine chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Another great chapter, if a little short ;). I'm not sure if you noticed, but you switched from writing Chyron to writing Chiron as soon as Minerva spoke and every time after, not sure if that was intentional or not. I really like Helen's 'issues' with jealousy, and I think that you could draw that out even more to really make the reader sympathize with her. Have a great vacation!
Predictator chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
cool a piece of random read ur stories when they see it has a heap of point is I'm more desperate 4 reviews than u ...lets make a deal.I review ur story and u review mine too and make me . Oh no I'm not say?
xPO0HB3ARx93 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
I love the story. I hope that you come out with more chapters soon.
Jinju17 chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
keep it up!
NoThanksToYou chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
yes! yes yes yes yes yes yes YES! love it plz update soon
NoThanksToYou chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
LOL love it, i could guess all the gods except the henry guy. ill find out soon i guess. hey, i have a story kinda, sorta, like urs, called Half Blood Academy, maybe u could give me some pointers? Besides checking spelling
rubyreader chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Great some of Helen and Zach action please continue!
Wildhaswaffles chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I thought when I first read the summary. "I heard this before." And that I have, many school for powerful beings things. I like it, it's interesting, I'm not used to so much dialogue, but this dialogue I can stand to read through it. I only read up to chapter two, and I wouldn't mind reading the rest later (I have to sign off in a few minutes over where I am). Watch out for another review posted shortly with more detail on it, and such.

-added to story alerts-

I love mythology
Aventurine chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
Another nice chapter ;) I really like the interaction between characters. A little conflict between Diana and Helen, and of course the brewing romance between Zach and Helen. I'm a little confused about how they got in the heating vents in the first place, but it did make for a good laugh. Keep writing!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »