Reviews for The Sound of Madness
aby pwn u chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
HA! He just got PWNED!
LeMiniatureTiger chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
This kicks so much ass! The two of them are the best characters XD.

Seriously, this story is hilarious and it's awesome.
not-so-muggle chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
This is hilarious! It's honestly very, very, VERY, well written and I can't stop reading! Please update very soon! Chase and Addison are cute together even though they hate eachother... you get what I mean, right? It's kind of like that whole Mr. Darcy/ Elizabeth relationship that they had in the beginning of Pride & Prejudice :) I love it! And I love Addison's sarcastic and "I don't care" attitude.

Keep it up!

-Bella
Valinta chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Hahahahaa, I love Addison. She is like the sister I always wanted. I'd be grinning like that, too, if I had almost killed an annpying idjit.

So anyway I love this story, and I"m going to shut up before I start to ramble and look like an idiot.

Buh-bye now~
LoneWolf-234 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
love this story so far and cant wait for more!
Passionately Yours chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I like it! It's very interesting and the main character is intriguing!
RockGuitar23 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Thank you so much for updating! :)

Addison and Chase are just too perfect for each other in my own opinion. I just think that it will take Chase breaking down Addison's walls before they can really get to know each other. I do love Addison's character though! And I love Chase as well! ;)

Great chapter! I hope you update soon!

~RockGuitar23~
SeaJade Song chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
chase is funny. this chap was great!
scarletfleur chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
chase is cool...one less "justin blubber" cd bought makes the world a better place!

he's quite um...free, with what he says. it's almost refreshing. almost. :)
aerina chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Bahaha! I just had to review after 'Justin Blubber'! I love Addison! She's hilarious!
RockGuitar23 chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
This is a really awesome story! I love it so far! Chase cracks me and Addison does too. But I think Chase has had a rough past, and then there's Addison's dad (who I would just like to punch the crap out of). Lol!

I can't wait to see what you have in store for this story! I hope you update soon!

~RockGuitar23
SeaJade Song chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
this is really good keep writing!
Valinta chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Lum...This is...Epic. Amazing, seriously, just wonderful. Please keep writing. I love her attitude. I'd do the exact same thing if someone wouldn't sell me a CD because they thought my taste in music was trash.

Anyway, before I started rambling, this is a great story, and I liked it (hence the review). I'd love for you to keep writing it, it'd please me very much. It's not good, it's great. Um, okay, I"m officially insane now, I'm going Tony the Tiger on you. I'm so, so, so sorry. Um...I'm going to shut up and leave now!
gracie-p chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I really like your story idea. I think you should keep going :) Please update soon! :D
scarletfleur chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
no, you should totally continue with it! it's a promising begining - really very funny! as if he wouldn't sell her the cd...it did intrigue me though - which cd was it?

can't wait for the next chapter! names then?