Reviews for Continents
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow, this is good. It's so cute and romantic! :)
surfercharlie25 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Oh! I loved this! Very creative and very well-written. You have a very nice writing style! I could definitely feel the emotion. This is definitely going in my favorites!
atallin chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This is unusual, clever and interesting. I found the style quite formal but for a piece this length it works really well, and I enjoyed it. I think it's hard to write about sex well but you have done it.
Love Squared chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
very cute :)
Stormi Reagan chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Truthfully, I didn't think this was going to be great or anything, but mostly because I'm having a bad day. I feel good to be wrong, as your piece really made my teeth sink in and just explore the curiosity your characters have for each other.

The writing was done very well. Your usage of words fits with the situation, it looks like, and the way you described things made me feel like I was sitting on that leather couch. You didn't over-do it, which is refreshing.

The whole deal with the continents of South America and Africa intrigued me. That is a really good helper in this story to give us a look at how he seems to be sensitive. Without the continents, this would still be a good one-shot, but it adds a character to the text. Well crafted in my opinion.

I'm not the one to make up stuff in a review, I can only review with what I feel at the time. Good one-shot. 4 out of 5 stars. 4 because I would have loved more writing of this situation, ) but it was good where it ended and where it began.

-EH
NightOfAThousandNightmares chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
That was truly beautiful. Really, I've never read a fic that used such sophisticated language to describe love. Most of the things here are mostly high school romantic comedies, but this...may I say, it is beautiful!

I really do love this story, it's so...inspiring. It's not something you read every day; very unique.

I applaud you :)

Love,

Hana
Sarah A. W chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was too cute!

I loved the continents part and the heart-shape, I never noticed it!

You have a great imagination.
Heather N.S chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Wow you are VERY talented! I enjoyed this bit very very much! Your vocabulary is exemplary and I felt as though I were right there with them, great job! :)
fakesmiles6424 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
whe ;D

hi...lol i know u XD

doesn't tht sound so creeperish?

well anyway, that doesn't matter :3 I told you what I think about it.

u know the whole: aw and this face - :}

lol ok now im just rambling, but it is really good...just saying again XD
fullybooked chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That was really cute!

I love it!
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to