Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
annayh44 chapter 1 . 11/16
OMG This was Awesome I love love it alot...They were so funny but my best part was when Mickey dance in that sexy songggg, I really can't stop laughing xDD ewwwWWW seriously perverter Mickey ! Laura dear you so cuteeee..Mickey really do likes Laura although he don't know now..he may also be in love too...
Red chapter 1 . 9/17
I loved this so much! It got me crying (and I don't even know why) :( SEQUEL PLS! xx
Bookie chapter 1 . 8/11
My word, that was beautiful! I laughed so hard at their childhood antis and then cried so hard at the sheer amount of pain that Laura went through with the onset of puberty. At one point I was sure that the story would end bittersweet and that they'd move away and never meet again. I am very glad, however, that that didn't happen and that they had that little interaction through Mrs. Ham and Mr. Pork. Thank you for this one-shot.
truh chapter 1 . 6/29
Seriously indescribable, from beginning to end you've manage to convey the scenes like it was effortless by utilizing every word to illustrate on your canvas, if it makes any sense hahaha. Regardless, the ending so beautifully that I don't know why I cried. LOL And! I just love Mr. Pork & Mrs. Ham. Thank you so much for sharing! Keep writing and stay awesome! (:
MudbloodPride chapter 1 . 6/15
This is probably the twentieth time I'm rereading this story over a period of, say, two years? I love it so so much. It's one of those stories that spoke out to me because if the straightforward writing and the snarky humor, which I adore. Love it.
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 1/28
This was extremely sweet. I love the blatancy and the accurate depiction of childhood infatuation. The comparisons to Pride and Prejudice were perfect.
Interesting tidbit there about Canadian valedictorians. Glad I don't live in Canada, otherwise I would never receive the high end of the vote.
Like all your works, this was fantastic!
It's 2015 chapter 1 . 1/22
Thank you for sharing this amazing and unique story! - love how you illustrated the character development of Laura and Mikey :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
update plz
Charlette chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Really well-written! Especially the last bit with Mr. Pork and Mrs. Ham
TagoMode chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
oh the feminist wept! -though I'm not a feminist, I did tore my tear duct.

so touching and awkward... and.. I dunno. haha! the lines are epic... especially the letters. Mikey really personified boys maturity. and Laura so adorable and so human...Super !

thank you so very much for sharing! keep writing you're such a jewel!
Be My Valentine chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
My most favourite bits : Little Laura and Little Mikey. God, they were cute. Absolutely, adorkable. I loved so many of the scenes. Especially the one where Laura shoves two napkin balls and goes back to reintroduce herself to Mikey :P I enjoyed the bits where she attempted to play hockey too...but was terrible at it! XP

My bits I didn't get: For example, The "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" every story needs to have, but I was interruped with in this tale. Laura was mad about that diary. She even saw Mikey take it. When she sees it again (Lizzie's wedding), she says she had forgotten he even had it. Back then, Laura wrote all kind of secrets in there and even perfomed nujitsu (lol) to get it back. (She didn't quite manage this feat) Are you telling me, she didn't try again? And again? And again? And again? C'mon! It had all kinds of embarassing stuff in there! Maybe Mikey read it, and teased her, so she didn't bother. But that isn't mentioned at ALL. (I might have skipped it, in that case, I apologise for my selective reading.)

The ending, I saw a mile off. But that's the name of the game. Thank you for writing! :D

Keep doing it, you have skiiilllll.
Caelally chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is now my most favorite short story in the whole of internet. Great job! Keep writing :)
Quinn chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This will never stop being wonderful. It will float, in perpetual existence, through the Internet, living forever. And hundreds of years from now, people who read this will find it beautiful.

mimster259 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
You have no idea how much the beginning is like my obssessive childhood love...except he liked my neighbor instead of my sister, Liz. And he moved away early on, breaking my six year old heart. Ahhhhhhh good times.
Great story! Brought back hilarious memories that I still get teased about today, and in some way or another, we could probably all relate to it. :-)
M.J.kiki chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Well I'm 3 years late, but... Who cares?
I really loved this one-shot. It's one of that stories where you can actually feel what the characters felt...belive me, I felt so awkward every time Laura did something 'weird'.
And GOSH I just have to read this the day after my graduation! Now I feel nostalgic :( annnnd now I'm going out of topic...
But really this story was AWESOME like all your stories (yes I have read all of them).
Keep writing!
p.s. Sorry for any grammatical errors my native language isn't english
281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »