Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
Tyler chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
loved it
LaraineGlass chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
You are amazing. This is my favorite one shot of all time. Jesus, I love this story so much.
GemsBlowfish14 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I started to cry. It was gorgeous, best one-shot I've ever read. Laura was real and a character you believed in. I loved how you did the ending, with Mikey's letter and the stuffed animals. Perfection.
Riley T chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
that was the most adorable thing i have ever read thank you
Farah B chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
absolutely LOVE this!
Y chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
You're right. It didn't make me cry.

It seems like you wrote just enough to complete the story but make the reader want more.

I really liked it. It was awesome.
Irrationallyrational chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Omg I haven't read anything like that in awhile. I feel teary eyed. You've done an amazing job and...I feel...teary eyed. I think that's all I need to say. :D
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This made me so angry and sad. And I'm so depressed right now.

I guess that wasn't the point of the story, but the fact that she's wanted him for 13 years, finally cut him loose and he practically ignored it, it really depresses me. He acted nothing like a friend when he let her be the last one to know about Venice. It's so disappointing.

I don't think anything could make it better, least of all lying again about his college and popping up to be the neighbour again like he's her gift from god, a dream come true. Poor girl.

My personal feeling set aside, all of this is written beautifully and the way you told the story was amazing. Some of the situations were adorable and some were dreadfully real. I loved how involved Pride and Prejudice was :)

Anyway, great story. Thanks for sharing.
I'm-The-Weird-Girl chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
this was good. I liked how it was written. I actually found it really sad how he was infatuated with her sister while she loved him. But I like how it all ended and made more sense than him suddenly admitting 'I love you'. It's more like real life.

The only semi-bad comment I have to say is that maybe you could make it a tiny bit clearer as to how old she is in each entry? Then again, I am kind of half asleep so it's most likely my sleepiness instead of your writing. :D
Lenah. C chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I've read and re-read this story at least 4 times now, and I swear it doesn't get old or boring. I think this story has become somewhat immortal for me. Definitely my favorite in the site :)

Once again, wonderful-great-awesome-magnificent job!

-L.C.
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
ADORABLE! slightly nauseating in it's fluffiness, but great nonetheless. i love the writing and the bit on dreams and childhood and whatnot. overall it's awesome!

-zoya
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
It was amazing.

And when I reached the bottom of the page I refreshed my browser hoping there was more.

I thought it would be the usual childhood crush

But you somehow found a way to incorporate things that made it seem more realistic

It isn't your usual happily ever after

Hell, it's not even close

And that's what I love about it

It's nothing like what you would expect

yet in the end you have this feeling that you knew it all along

It's amazing, a word I can describe for every story you've ever posted
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Oh my gosh. This is AMAZING. :)

The characters were all beautiful and detailed and the plot was absolutely amazing. So was Mikey's speech, and the letters and Laura's growing up and...just wow. I especially loved the beginning and the "feminists weep" bit. That was genius. XD

I really don't know how to describe this, except that I'm in awe of it, and the ending was so PERFECT and so was everything else, and Laura is so relateable and...gosh, I raelly don't know how to describe this. And this feeling of nostalgia you get when you reach the end - I can assure you that I will DEFINITELY be coming back to read this (probably a thousand times) again :D If I had an account, I'd totally favourite this.

Lovely story, fantastic job. :)
tragicheaven chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Took him long enough. Great story!
insomniac chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
this. is. so. sweet.

but also contained many other emotions, very balanced flavor. :)
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »