Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
Rilan Morr chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow. I have to say that I did almost tear up. I'm actually surprised I didn't really.

But this was super amazing. Characters, plot, everything. It'd be so cool if this was actually was a full-length story. But then again, it might not be the same. But I'm REALLY satisfied with the ending! :)

I really liked Mikey's speech and the last line ". . . here's to our future." What a great wrap-up!

This was a wonderful read! You're awesome :)!
Gracelin chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oh my God, I CRIED when I read this story. I've never done that before; maybe it was the writing, the story, the graduation, or just the fact that I felt so damn bad for Laura for most of the story that I ended up with streaks by the end of the story. It was amazing and touching and heartbreaking all at once. You're amazing.
emilyjaderose chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh, my God. To be honest, I was slightly unsure of the beginning. I thought it was probably any other random little kid grown up story.

But I've got to say that this is brilliant. Really. Thank you for sharing it with the world.
Yellow.Jellow chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
OMG this is good. So long but definitely worth reading (you even made me cry a little). I don't think I have a single thing to critique. Then again, the story pretty much distracted me from noticing anything else.

You have a talent. Keep it up.
cerulean sea chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Aww! This was a great one-shot. I laughed at a lot of the things they did when they were younger. Oh, childhood, I miss you dearly.

"Funumunists weep."

and of course, Mikey proving his masculinity. HAHAHA. I'm so adding this to my favorites.
2005nostalgia chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
OH MY GAWD.

i just literally only signed on because i HAD to let you know how amazing this was.

it made me giggle and smile and laugh and cry and made me feel 123123123 other emotions. aahh. like this story raped my heart, raped with Laura's meaning of it. :P

It's just so freaking sweet. It's real love. Not the type of love we fangirl and fantasize about but real, ground-breaking, earth-shattering love that springs out of years of deep-seated friendship.

it makes me want something so deep, so mature.

GAH.

i don't even know how to express just how much i enjoyed it.

them as kids, i was "aww"ing the whole time. and then i'd get annoyed at mikey sometimes but i knew, i just knew it was a matter of time before he realised he had feelings for her too. and i just LOVE the way you do it, at NYU. It kind of makes me miss my dorms, I'll be back there in two weeks but still haha. You should write a college story sometime, noone writes college stories much :(

And the P&P references. haha poor Laura. I'd be so mad if I was her and found that one of the most important peices of literature of all time defines Lizzy and Darcy as meant to be. aww hahaha.

10/10 once again. you write like noone else can. in fact, if you put together all your oneshots and published a book of short stories, mark my word, it would be a freakin best seller.

FANTASTIC ALL AROUND!

xoxo

cherry
Emma chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was so cute and sweet. :"

I loved it.

Good job.
ShadowBrilliance chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I like this one-shot ) Are you going to post more on this?

KymTea
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is beautiful.
BananaPoo chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
You own at one-shots.

I have to say, that was definitely the best one I've ever read.
codeblue92 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
omg that was so sweet! I'm crying right now. I love Mikey and Laura, they're so cute together :) and I love the part about Mrs Ham and Mr Pork.. that was unbelievably cute. please keep writing!
Bookstalker chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This made me cry so much. I love it! )
izzy's lost in wonderland chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was, in one word, amazing! It even made me tear up towards the end, it was just fantastic. You. Are. Brilliant. :D Awesome Job .
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This is incredible. I am practically sobbing right now. Gorgeous, real characters and relatable situations. We've all been in Laura's shoes at one point, I think.
The Magic Mirror chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
YOU ARE TO AWESOME FOR WORDS, VENA CAVA.

I can see a lot of myself from Laura. I mean, seriously this story is so touching it made me cry. I love how it was different from your other stories. It's definitely a FAVORITE.

And I know now that you're my hero! Please write more! :)
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »