Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
The Magic Mirror chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
YOU ARE TO AWESOME FOR WORDS, VENA CAVA.

I can see a lot of myself from Laura. I mean, seriously this story is so touching it made me cry. I love how it was different from your other stories. It's definitely a FAVORITE.

And I know now that you're my hero! Please write more! :)
The Book Addict chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I love that whenever i click open a story by you, it's unexpected and surprising in the best way possible. You just blow my expectations out of the water.

I'm glad the main character isn't named Elizabeth. She wanted to BE that Elizabeth, but in the end was happy just being Laura, a feeling that we all can relate to. Who hasn't felt the pain of loving somebody who didn't feel the same way?

Most of all, i love that your characters are so REAL. They have flaws, survive embarrassing moments, and grow.

Now i just need to find my Mr. Darcy. ;)

-Suzanne
malka chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
aw so cute!
covertwatch chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh, my God. I'm sobbing...this is amazing.
SecretAgentWoman chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Aw, that was so good. :) It made me sad in parts and happy in others, and I really, really liked it. The characters were so...flawed and imperfect and that made them really beautiful. Please don't stop writing because I would love to read more stories of yours. :D
dear-llama chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Amazing story! I cried when I read it, it was so heartbreaking in the middle. Great job!
YawnieBug chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
You're genius. Please marry me. Nuff said.
Alkali.Alias chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
The ending isn't as closed as I expected, but hey, it's rather enticing!

In fact, I though the whole story was quite clever and well-done. Great job!
Jerk-me-around chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Without doubt the best romance story I have ever read of any length ever. Beautiful. Well done, madam.
Natasha Dust chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was... wow! I even cried a little. (I know, crybaby much! *rollseyes*) But I'm a sucker for romance... and even more so for 'unrequited-love-at-the-beginning-&-the-stupid-guy/girl-wakes-up-&-realizes-his/her-mistake'! So, while I was adding a bit more exaggeration in my head, imagining how he's going to break her heart into a million pieces after reading her 'goodbye' letter... I just started bawling my eyes out. *lol* (I'm so weird.) ;D

But I totally enjoyed that. I, for one, loved Pride and Prejudice. (also the version written in Mr. Darcy's POV)- (forgot the title of that one... it's written by a different author though.) The 'sort of' happy ending- opening for wide possibilities between them for years more, made me smile like 'Goofy', I can't help it. *lol*

Keep writing! ;)
Kiwi Mango chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I have no idea why but this made me cry. Good tears, I promise. This was really fantastic and so worth reading. The way you showed them both evolving over time was flawless. It was light and deep at the same time if that makes any sense at all. You managed to turn such a basic and extremely adorable concept of childhood love into something unique. Really well done. Adding to my favorites :)

xoxo

Kiwi
The Moon Is My Sun chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I just finished reading your story and all I can really say is wow. It was really good and my bff loved it as well. We were looking for good read to squeeze in before we went to sleep and this certainly turned out to be so much more than that. You did an amazing job and I hope to read more of your stories soon!
jeanannette chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! who'd you do another oneshot of Laura and Mickey...maybe after their graduation or a trip in Europe.
Brolinshipper chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Love love love it!
A reviewer chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Sigh...sigh again...smile stupidly...:) So sweet. Loved it.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »