Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
The Moon Is My Sun chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I just finished reading your story and all I can really say is wow. It was really good and my bff loved it as well. We were looking for good read to squeeze in before we went to sleep and this certainly turned out to be so much more than that. You did an amazing job and I hope to read more of your stories soon!
jeanannette chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! who'd you do another oneshot of Laura and Mickey...maybe after their graduation or a trip in Europe.
Brolinshipper chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Love love love it!
A reviewer chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Sigh...sigh again...smile stupidly...:) So sweet. Loved it.
yunique chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was a very well-written one-shot.

Very heartwarming and I loved the transitions from the past to the present.

Also LOVE and . SO CUTE!
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That was so fun to read, I like how you ended it too. Not predictable and mushy but promising and I thought it was cute. Well done!
demi chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Honestly, this is beautifully written. The plot and the characters are fantastic and I just love it! It's awesome, really. Made me smile and giggle all night while reading it. :D
Nota chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Oh my word.

What a wonderful way to stay off my summer reading. I just finished classes and I think you re-started my brain.

I love this story. I felt it; I lived it.

I was with you every step. I believed every stage of childhood, every spark of happiness and every twang of disappointment.

Congrats on a beautiful story. ]
castiel89 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
... Wow ... Just. Wow. Your writing abilities amazes me. Like, seriously, blows my mind away...

Loved this! It made me laugh, and cry, and want to smash in Mikey's head at points.
coeur-d'ange chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This made me smile so much :) It's a beautiful and quite fun story.

awesome!
Yuzu chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I cannot believe I was second-guessing myself on whether to read this or not. If you are wondering, I am extremely happy with the result that I chose to read this because this one-shot was amazing until the end.
The Sweetest Girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Omg, such a good story *o*

I think I'm in love again with your stories. :D

TSG
Whoaa Kayy chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh my God! This was incredible! You are incredible! Gahh, I love your stories! :D

I was laughing and clapping and hiding embarrasedly behind my hand throughout the whole thing. You made the characters come to life, it was incredible.

I hope to read more from you soon!
Miss.Mo87 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Sweetest story EVER! Geez you sure know how to tug at a girls heart... :)
Pickles chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was beautiful! I loved this story so much. I'm pretty sure I teared up a little at the end.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »