Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
Thundaga.blitz chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wow. This is amazing. I love it. :)
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
MistressBlack852 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I absolutely, postively, utter LOVE this one shot! Oh gosh, I don't even know how to put into words lol

All the cringe worthy parts (did he REALLY pull down his pants? well, i can see that happening lol) were hilarious as well lol

I thought the ending was perfect esp with Mr. Pork and Mrs Ham!

You're writing is always so awesome and I always love reading your stories!

Hope you're well!

ps, yay Canada! ;)
R. Tist chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Can I squeal at the adorableness of this story? I sure hope so, because I already squealed at certain parts of this story. :"D Well-written, original plot, and with that cool and composed inserted humor that I love. :"D One word: A-fantasticalidociously-mazing!
DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Haha... very nice! :-)
CookieWonderhead chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
It was so sweet and heart warming.

I loved it (:
AnonElli chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That was absolutely lovely; I teared up a bit while reading the speech, laughed at their childhood antics, winced at the unbearably bad moments and grinned like an idiot at the ending.

Oh, you amazing, brilliant person, you.
xx-dani-xx chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
(im too lazy to log in n wanna write asap.)

OMG i love this story!

its amazingly written and the characters are awesome.

keep up with the great writing! cant wait to read more of ur stories. :)
starlitwilight chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
OHMYGAWD THIS WAS THE MOST EPIC P&P ONESHOT I'VE READ. You really have a way with words, you know that? This was really good! I love the cringe-worthy moments ("worm-like weeny") because it makes the whole piece seem so much more realistic, so much more likely to happen.

And I LOVE the fact that you made Laura chase Mike, not Mike chase Laura (because the guy chasing the girl is really overused). FEMINIST YAY LIZZIE TEEHEE.

I LOVE THIS. :D

ps. when's the next chapter of HL up? :P
The Rocket Scientist chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Ah. Here I sigh with contentment and ease.

Thank you for that.:D
hadtobeyou chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was such a cute story! I wish my valedictorian had given a speech that was half as adorable as the one in this story. I also appreciate that the characters were Canadian (woo, Canada!). I kinda want to know how the two of them work out in the end, but I liked how the story finished also. :) If only Mickey had realized his feelings a tad earlier. Might be a bit weird for them together seeing as he was infatuated with her sister for 13 years. Definitely would create insecurities and issues for the couple. Your stories are awesome and make me smile. Thanks for the great read. :D
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Haha bloody amazing story!

xx

Ali
jammi chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
For some reason this makes me want to cry, LOL, in a good way. I just get that feeling in my chest and it's not a squee feeling but like, I don't know, hahah, I liked watching them grow up and I liked seeing the mistakes she made and the mistakes he made and even when it's like 'YOU SHOULD DATE HER!' moments it felt real and you still like him because they're both caught up and yeah, I really liked it.
angels and effects chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love this.

Then again, you already know it, you big sack of lazy sleepy poo.

*heart*

*steals Mikey*
alwaysautumn chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
VENA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A! (Btw I'm totally blowing off my legal writing task assignment and reading this instead ;) Much more interesting)

Dude, why do you have to write about happ-ish love/romance stories—and do it so well. You give me hope you horrible, horrible person, (read: I love you V!) that there's a happily ever after out there for everyone XD

Personal deep-seeded-childhood-issues-with-Disney aside, I really enjoyed reading this this.

Mikey was pretty brutal, huh? But it's amazing. As kids we can do something completely impulsive and it's okay. Tomorrow will come around and everyone will get over it, kind of the stuff mentioned in Mikey's speech.

But SERIOUSLY? He didn't tell her about Venice, and then she had to sit through ‘that’ *points to speech*. Have to hand it to the boy, 'twas pretty smart. And a tad unfair too. Reading it out in front of everyone and addressing it to her personally (so should couldn't run away/hide/ maybe…possibly kill him etc)? OUCH.

And damn, she IS a saint. Dedication is not a strong enough word. (Five, she was five when she decided she liked him. Heh, lucky he turned out nice looking. Imagine if he pulled a Daniel Radcliffe and never grew/turned out less fortunate-looking. Haha.) Clearly males can be quite thick, regardless of the results they receive in school. Hehe, completely un-biased.

Loved how they used Mrs. Pork and Mr. Ham to communicate.

Question: Out of curiosity how would have Laura reacted after the speech? What would have happened when they met up after the ceremony? What a nice time to mention Venice, *cough*. Haha, I want to know-w-w-w-w.

!And also *hearted* how he introduced himself. I loved the subtle implication that he was introducing himself as if he was someone new- therefore signifying that he has changed- maybe enough for her to see him as a new person. Mwhahahaha. I think I have been writing too many analysis pieces lately XD /facepalm*

It's always so much fun reading your work. And you are right, it is different from your other work. It's really very deep when you look at the underlying issues within the story. I think I have babbled on long enough, so shutting up now :)

Muchlove,