Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
MaeMaes chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
:D You know how much I love this. I've gushed all over gchat about it to you. I do have to say that I hate FP for not letting you put in a period in the title, lol. But, anyway! Much love. Awesome writing, and I'm so happy for you about this. :) Seriously. Wonderful job! S2 S2
Le Meg chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Super super cute. I love the format you have for this, and the way the voice changes as Laura gets older. Very well executed. Laura wasn't exactly shameless, but I love how honest her character was and how realistic her and Mikey's friendship was. Everybody remembers their childhood crushes, and everybody remembers how embarrassing they could be. Kids have no censors, they don't understand playing hard to get, and I felt like that was definitely channeled here.

The fact that there wasn't any big, dramatic get together at the end made me happy-they're still friends before everything else and I like that you emphasized that. If there's romance after, that's just bonus points. :)
StarryEyedStranger chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I genuinely can't say enough how much this one-shot appealed to me, gaah, so good.
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
It is one of the most sweetest one-shots ever! :D *melts*

I would definitely drop by to read it again.. You rock! Write more! Hehehe.
currentlyaway chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
It's so cute. I loved the transition of young Laura to old Laura. And Mikey being a poser and kind of a disturbing perv was awesome too. :)
Thundaga.blitz chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wow. This is amazing. I love it. :)
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
MistressBlack852 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I absolutely, postively, utter LOVE this one shot! Oh gosh, I don't even know how to put into words lol

All the cringe worthy parts (did he REALLY pull down his pants? well, i can see that happening lol) were hilarious as well lol

I thought the ending was perfect esp with Mr. Pork and Mrs Ham!

You're writing is always so awesome and I always love reading your stories!

Hope you're well!

ps, yay Canada! ;)
R. Tist chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Can I squeal at the adorableness of this story? I sure hope so, because I already squealed at certain parts of this story. :"D Well-written, original plot, and with that cool and composed inserted humor that I love. :"D One word: A-fantasticalidociously-mazing!
DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Haha... very nice! :-)
CookieWonderhead chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
It was so sweet and heart warming.

I loved it (:
AnonElli chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That was absolutely lovely; I teared up a bit while reading the speech, laughed at their childhood antics, winced at the unbearably bad moments and grinned like an idiot at the ending.

Oh, you amazing, brilliant person, you.
xx-dani-xx chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
(im too lazy to log in n wanna write asap.)

OMG i love this story!

its amazingly written and the characters are awesome.

keep up with the great writing! cant wait to read more of ur stories. :)
starlitwilight chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
OHMYGAWD THIS WAS THE MOST EPIC P&P ONESHOT I'VE READ. You really have a way with words, you know that? This was really good! I love the cringe-worthy moments ("worm-like weeny") because it makes the whole piece seem so much more realistic, so much more likely to happen.

And I LOVE the fact that you made Laura chase Mike, not Mike chase Laura (because the guy chasing the girl is really overused). FEMINIST YAY LIZZIE TEEHEE.

ps. when's the next chapter of HL up? :P
The Rocket Scientist chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Ah. Here I sigh with contentment and ease.

Thank you for that.:D