Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
Elusive Lucidity chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I'm taking a deep breath...beside me, my brother's game (Skyrim) is on pause mode, and the music playing is soothing. as I am going through this story once again in my course,all of this is irrelevant..what I'm saying is,after I finished with this story of yours, I just sat for a few minutes and tried to calm the sense of euphoria that engulfed me.I was almost to the verge of shedding tears of joy at Mickey's letter(s) to Laura.(I'm pretty emotional :P)

OMG!I don't remember the last time I read such a beautiful romantic one-shot! I don't know how you did it...perhaps the letters were the highlights or the fact that even though it was always Laura trying to get Mickey's attention, Mickey had been so elusive, so I don't have words for it...even though he never expressed much, for me, his lack of expression for Laura, was more intense than if he had expressed something. What I'm trying to say is..everything, from when he flashed his genitals at her when they were kids, from taking her diary, to keeping Mrs. Ham safe for all those years, to moving to NYU..they were so utterly bafflingly, mind-numbingly, beautifully expressive.

I'm already a fan of Pride and Prejudice, and after reading this story, I couldn't help but smile at how nicely you made the book define an integral part of Laura and Mickey's life! All in just COMPLETELY made these few minutes of my life worth it! YOU ROCK! This story was just too epic!

Last but not the least, I think this is the longest review I have written anyone on FP! :) you deserve it! :D
Kiliro chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
SO darn cute! 3
DemonsAngel chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was very cute! The nostalgia was hard though ( I'm graduating soon) and I have to admitt at fist I though Lizzie was gonna die. I really really like it though! And the talking stuffed animals was absolutly amazing! Thank you for making my day!
Adurna chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is amazing. I can't believe I've never read it before. It's the perfect combination of hilarity and tragedy. I feel like I just lived this love story as I read it, I felt like I was a part of the characters. Stories like this make sifting through all the crap on FP completely worth it. Truly, this is a gem. Thank you.
whatthefish15 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
it was wonderful. Very liberating. Good job.
its-like-i-sed chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was so completely and utterly beautiful and I loved all of it. It made me laugh and feel sad and then laugh some more. This is probably one of the BEST stories I have ever read, it was so amazing and cute and made me think it was so real- I really did wish it were true. I fdelt really depressed today and just had nothing to do and this really did cheer me up so thanks for making my day :) xx
Jo chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I want you to know just how much this story meant to me. I was rereading it again and I noticed that author's note on top and you were spot on. Every once in a while I really go back to this story and just smile like an idiot after reading it. All the time. This story is without a doubt my favourite one shot that I've ever read. You are amazing. I'm not as good as you in writing for me to explain perfectly just how amazing I think this is. There probably aren't any words that could describe it, even. But I really just wanted you to know that. Later on I will go back to this story again and smile like the idiot I am. Thank you though for writing this.
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
every single one of your stories is just amazing
bookish14 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
gaaah! I love your one shots! Maybe a sneak peek to Laura and Mickey's future?
cvbaby250 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is the best one shot I read, please PLEASE make a sequel
Loukia chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.

This is awesome!

You're really cool:)

Woohoo New Zealand, baby! Best place in the world.
annawilliam chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I don't know why, but I cried so much while reading your story, it's so lovely and innocent and beautiful and aaa I feel like I want to fall in love just because of how your words made me feel. Sheezs I'm talking nonsense, but all in all, wonderful work.
copperxoxo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Can you please write a sequel about leading up to their wedding :)

& I was so excited and pleased to see you updated heart lotion!
copperxoxo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Can you please write a sequel about leading up to their wedding :)

& I was so excited and pleased to see you updated heart lotion!
moon01234 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011