Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
Kiliro chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
SO darn cute! 3
DemonsAngel chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was very cute! The nostalgia was hard though ( I'm graduating soon) and I have to admitt at fist I though Lizzie was gonna die. I really really like it though! And the talking stuffed animals was absolutly amazing! Thank you for making my day!
Adurna chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is amazing. I can't believe I've never read it before. It's the perfect combination of hilarity and tragedy. I feel like I just lived this love story as I read it, I felt like I was a part of the characters. Stories like this make sifting through all the crap on FP completely worth it. Truly, this is a gem. Thank you.
whatthefish15 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
it was wonderful. Very liberating. Good job.
its-like-i-sed chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was so completely and utterly beautiful and I loved all of it. It made me laugh and feel sad and then laugh some more. This is probably one of the BEST stories I have ever read, it was so amazing and cute and made me think it was so real- I really did wish it were true. I fdelt really depressed today and just had nothing to do and this really did cheer me up so thanks for making my day :) xx
Jo chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I want you to know just how much this story meant to me. I was rereading it again and I noticed that author's note on top and you were spot on. Every once in a while I really go back to this story and just smile like an idiot after reading it. All the time. This story is without a doubt my favourite one shot that I've ever read. You are amazing. I'm not as good as you in writing for me to explain perfectly just how amazing I think this is. There probably aren't any words that could describe it, even. But I really just wanted you to know that. Later on I will go back to this story again and smile like the idiot I am. Thank you though for writing this.
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
every single one of your stories is just amazing
bookish14 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
gaaah! I love your one shots! Maybe a sneak peek to Laura and Mickey's future?
cvbaby250 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is the best one shot I read, please PLEASE make a sequel
Loukia chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.

This is awesome!

You're really cool:)

Woohoo New Zealand, baby! Best place in the world.
annawilliam chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I don't know why, but I cried so much while reading your story, it's so lovely and innocent and beautiful and aaa I feel like I want to fall in love just because of how your words made me feel. Sheezs I'm talking nonsense, but all in all, wonderful work.
copperxoxo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Can you please write a sequel about leading up to their wedding :)

& I was so excited and pleased to see you updated heart lotion!
copperxoxo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Can you please write a sequel about leading up to their wedding :)

& I was so excited and pleased to see you updated heart lotion!
moon01234 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Beautiful story. Well written. Great job
greensuspenders chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Do do do write about what happens to them after college 8D A glimpse of what path they had taken in their not-so-platonic friendship? -crosses fingers- They are so unpredictable with each other :)
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »