Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
whatthefish15 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
it was wonderful. Very liberating. Good job.
its-like-i-sed chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was so completely and utterly beautiful and I loved all of it. It made me laugh and feel sad and then laugh some more. This is probably one of the BEST stories I have ever read, it was so amazing and cute and made me think it was so real- I really did wish it were true. I fdelt really depressed today and just had nothing to do and this really did cheer me up so thanks for making my day :) xx
Jo chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I want you to know just how much this story meant to me. I was rereading it again and I noticed that author's note on top and you were spot on. Every once in a while I really go back to this story and just smile like an idiot after reading it. All the time. This story is without a doubt my favourite one shot that I've ever read. You are amazing. I'm not as good as you in writing for me to explain perfectly just how amazing I think this is. There probably aren't any words that could describe it, even. But I really just wanted you to know that. Later on I will go back to this story again and smile like the idiot I am. Thank you though for writing this.
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
every single one of your stories is just amazing
bookish14 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
gaaah! I love your one shots! Maybe a sneak peek to Laura and Mickey's future?
cvbaby250 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is the best one shot I read, please PLEASE make a sequel
Loukia chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.

This is awesome!

You're really cool:)

Woohoo New Zealand, baby! Best place in the world.
annawilliam chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I don't know why, but I cried so much while reading your story, it's so lovely and innocent and beautiful and aaa I feel like I want to fall in love just because of how your words made me feel. Sheezs I'm talking nonsense, but all in all, wonderful work.
copperxoxo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Can you please write a sequel about leading up to their wedding :)

& I was so excited and pleased to see you updated heart lotion!
copperxoxo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Can you please write a sequel about leading up to their wedding :)

& I was so excited and pleased to see you updated heart lotion!
moon01234 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Beautiful story. Well written. Great job
greensuspenders chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Do do do write about what happens to them after college 8D A glimpse of what path they had taken in their not-so-platonic friendship? -crosses fingers- They are so unpredictable with each other :)
little.artist chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
BEAUTIFUL. I wanted to cry so badly during this...but everytime I came close to tears, you just had to write something funny, or sweet, that mended the whole moment :/ HAHA, but again, BEAUTIFUL :)
CarEtoDreaM chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was the cutest thing in the world - it just put a nice little smile on my face. Your work is great!
VTDark chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
wehey! Love it! And it being a one-shot (meaning I don't have to stay up all night because I can't stop reading and because there's just too many chapters) is a very nice bonus! haha! Love your writing! Wish you more inspirations and more passion to write and lastly, thank you for sharing! :D
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »