Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
copperxoxo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Can you please write a sequel about leading up to their wedding :)

& I was so excited and pleased to see you updated heart lotion!
copperxoxo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Can you please write a sequel about leading up to their wedding :)

& I was so excited and pleased to see you updated heart lotion!
moon01234 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Beautiful story. Well written. Great job
greensuspenders chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Do do do write about what happens to them after college 8D A glimpse of what path they had taken in their not-so-platonic friendship? -crosses fingers- They are so unpredictable with each other :)
little.artist chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
BEAUTIFUL. I wanted to cry so badly during this...but everytime I came close to tears, you just had to write something funny, or sweet, that mended the whole moment :/ HAHA, but again, BEAUTIFUL :)
CarEtoDreaM chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was the cutest thing in the world - it just put a nice little smile on my face. Your work is great!
VTDark chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
wehey! Love it! And it being a one-shot (meaning I don't have to stay up all night because I can't stop reading and because there's just too many chapters) is a very nice bonus! haha! Love your writing! Wish you more inspirations and more passion to write and lastly, thank you for sharing! :D
Sult-an Peper chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Thinking back, I'm glad I decided to read your other story aside from "heart lotion ...". This story really captured my heart (and mind too ;D). Though it's simple and ordinary, it's charming and cute. And not just this story, your other stories also heart-warming and fun to read. You really do magic with your words. Thank you. _
superbookgirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
It made me cry so much! I don't know how you do it, but it's very good. I hope there is some kind of sequel with Mikey and Laura's love story. It's just so damn good. Anyways, thank you for the story. )
Potikanda chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
All I can say: Awww...
Eloyse chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
What a charming story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it - thank you for sharing!
Rockin'YourSocks chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This story was so cute! And don't worry, I won't make you cry - I'll pronounce Mikey's name correctly... :P
widdersense chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ah, the joys of requited love! I do hope Laura will give him just a smidgeon of challenge but – it's so romantic yet so harsh it's successfully brought dampness to my eyes a second time around.
Tenna chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
It's 2:15 am and I'm crying in the dark and I don't quite know why. I adore Laura and Mikey and how candid this was! Adore, I tell you. Adore!So very much. lol

likelemondrops chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This one-shot is so adorable! Just wondering, though, why would it have ruined the story if someone thought Mikey was pronounced "Mickey"?

Anyway, I loved watching Laura grow up. Your writing perfectly matched her voice throughout her years. And the ending made my heart do weird things. :)
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »