Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
CarEtoDreaM chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was the cutest thing in the world - it just put a nice little smile on my face. Your work is great!
VTDark chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
wehey! Love it! And it being a one-shot (meaning I don't have to stay up all night because I can't stop reading and because there's just too many chapters) is a very nice bonus! haha! Love your writing! Wish you more inspirations and more passion to write and lastly, thank you for sharing! :D
Sult-an Peper chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Thinking back, I'm glad I decided to read your other story aside from "heart lotion ...". This story really captured my heart (and mind too ;D). Though it's simple and ordinary, it's charming and cute. And not just this story, your other stories also heart-warming and fun to read. You really do magic with your words. Thank you. _
superbookgirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
It made me cry so much! I don't know how you do it, but it's very good. I hope there is some kind of sequel with Mikey and Laura's love story. It's just so damn good. Anyways, thank you for the story. )
Potikanda chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
All I can say: Awww...
Eloyse chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
What a charming story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it - thank you for sharing!
Rockin'YourSocks chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This story was so cute! And don't worry, I won't make you cry - I'll pronounce Mikey's name correctly... :P
widdersense chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ah, the joys of requited love! I do hope Laura will give him just a smidgeon of challenge but – it's so romantic yet so harsh it's successfully brought dampness to my eyes a second time around.
Tenna chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
It's 2:15 am and I'm crying in the dark and I don't quite know why. I adore Laura and Mikey and how candid this was! Adore, I tell you. Adore!So very much. lol

likelemondrops chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This one-shot is so adorable! Just wondering, though, why would it have ruined the story if someone thought Mikey was pronounced "Mickey"?

Anyway, I loved watching Laura grow up. Your writing perfectly matched her voice throughout her years. And the ending made my heart do weird things. :)
Cheryl White chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS.

Hihi. There were so many laugh out loud moments - especially the innocently disturbing ones. HAHAHA.

The tones of the characters are excellent (Laura most especially, of course)- it fits perfectly with the time you set each part in. It starts of as very innocent, then it slowly matures. Good job!
samantha chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I can read this over and over again and still feel all of the emotions associated with it. Simply amazing.
Jabberjay chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
My metal self is rolling around in overflowing glee right now. I can't stop thinking about the relationship between Laura and Mikey. Perhaps seeing the thoughts of a growing child makes her feelings more relative to me than just reading about the suddenly found love of another regular teenager. Truly wonderful idea which was carried out well. Now my frequently reoccurring urge of watching Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version of course) has returned and I have to soon heed to my needs and watch Colin Firth walk out of a pond in a wet white shirt. Give yourself a huge squealing hug from me. ;)

-Jabberjay

P.S. Supreme brownie points for ending the letter with Mr. Darcy.
buznuz1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I cannot describe how utterly content this story made me feel. I may still be a teenager and haven't gone through all the same things as Lizzie, but to me this story epitomizes EVERY time I've 'loved' a guy, and it hasn't happened, every single stupid crush, that (unfortunately) will not lead me to find the perfect guy.

This story makes me wish I had a friend that I'd known since I was 5 and was madly in love with my gorgeous older sister (yes I have one too, although she's most definitely the intelligent one).

I know this might have just been a story too you, and this sounds stupid and kind off stalkerish, but this story, to me, is absolutely perfect and it's the reason why we keep on trying. We we women, subject ourselves to make-up and high heels and push-up bra's, because secretly, we're all still the little Lizzie, in curled up in our bed's, hoping Our Mr Darcy, will come around.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
...

How is 1984 a romance novel?
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »