Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
Lauranthalsala chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I don't know why this story made me so sad but I loved it.

I like that you didn't shove a AND THEY GOT TOGETHER in the end.
RuhFuh chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I don't know why but this really made me sad. But it was so absolutely well written, and a pleasure to read it. Thank you. (:
Yorik chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Loved this! :D
rachelontheramble chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Such a lovely story! reading it was an absolute delight... just one doubt. Shouldn't 'our torrent...love affair' be torrid love affair! you really made my saturday afternoon.
Ponder000 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Lovely, she's so violent like me. Heart on our sleeves and so emotional.
Krullie chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
omg she did just not got back to him. like wham! she is in his arms. Gods noo we want to see some effort form Mr. Darcy to win her back! anywayz thank for the oneshot was beautiful. reminded me of my childhood love, unrequitted love for 6 years gave up after graduation. since then went on with life and love.
missmori chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I loved loved loved it! Very, very different from what I had expected. But that way, it was so much more realistic. :) Amazing job with this.
jorie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
aw..

this fic was a lot of things..

it was funny and cute.. and sweet and touching..

it was also heartbreaking..

the graduation speech and the letters were both touching and meaningful..it was great..

the ending was gratifying.. i mean after all those years.. finally )

though he didn't really say he was in love with her but he showed how important she was to him..

i hope there was more..

i'd like to read more about them.. but this ending is perfect the way it is as well..

great job! )

i thoroughly enjoyed this..
Ulsindhe chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This piece is so much different from the other two one-shots I've read from the same author. And I have to say, this style was good. I got attached to the characters as I watched them grow up and be in their everyday lives (albeit it skipped a year each). Comparing this to the whole-day adventures that was S and TDISH, I think this was better, with that slice of life feeling, barring of course the fact that it wasn't as -sweet- as the other two one-shots.
bobbtte923 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
aw,honey you write the most loveliest endings
Heise chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Aww. This was so nice. It was pretty awesome. This story happened in like, a flash, with all the relevant emotions ... it's like looking back on memories or something.

All the dialogue was so natural. Loved Mikey's commencement speech ... overachiever ... Lol, he's pretty cool.

And aww. I still Laura got the shorter end of the stick. Mikey was stupid.
elma chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
umm... wow. their childhood was hilarious :) her childhood voice was very believable. but it was a little sad when they were older. i wish i got to see and got to know them better when they were mature! so this would be one of the stories that i would wish were longer :)

i really love the whole play you did with pride and prejudice with the names and how laura crossed out all of the "lizzie's"

aww i just really wish there was an epilogue of some kind! but i really liked this story. good work :D
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I think this may be the best one shot I've read :)

Mish xx
HypotheticalYes chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Rereading, I really can't express how much I love this. Honestly, I've read this so many, many times and it leaves me very happy at the end. Thank you.
silentsings chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
33 pages. Wow :) This is such an awesome one-shot. It's so sweet and describes how naive those two were :) It had me going 'aw' at some times, rolling my eyes at some times, cracking up, straight-faced, or just thinking that Mikey was stupid. Ha-ha. He's cute, I give you that :) Epic. This was a long. And I certainly enjoy long things. I don't think ... I don't think you need to improve much on anything at all. I don't have any criticism for you. This is quite amazing.

Gah, I love this. 'Nuff said.

Oh, and congratulations. You made it in my favorites.

- silentsings