Reviews for Chasing Mr Darcy
adlerose chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
OH MY GOD!

you are just so wickedly awesome and amazing!

so talented and the latest object of my envy!

i love this story!

your one-shots cant be anymore amazing but i bet they will, because you're really good!

man, you're making my 12-8 shift go by really quickly!
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I loved this story. It SO should have a sequel. So does that mean Mikey (aka Mr. Darcy) likes Laura back? :)

Make a sequel & Happy New Year! :D

~Ronnie~
Josella chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
okay so Ive read this story a while back and fell in love with it

read it again

and again

and again

Okay you get the point

anyway, so I was browsing around stories and poof, I saw this. I remembered every smile and giggle I had when I read this way back, and God am I in love with it.

You wrote this well.

I probably reviewed already with some other name, or maybe even the same one, but I just wanna say again that I love this story, because I do.
Rand chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Speechless...

It is that good..
Lillith-Evans chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
L

O

E.

I loved it! I can't believe how much I loved it! I swear to god the way you went through each single portion of their lives and the way you described the characters.

I'm a little bit in awe of Laura. I wish I would have the guts to chase after my too D

It's brilliant!
ryse chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh my goodness.. that was a really good story. Really good story. I'm so glad I decided to read this one-shot. Really, that was a funny, heart-warming and extremely well-written short story. I love it!
Skyterra chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
The unrequited love throughout was so sad, but the ending was so hopeful. It was so real. The characters were so real, too... I always feel like authors take a stereotype and use it, but in reality people can be good at many things, just like how Mikey is good at hockey and is a class valedictorian, and at the same time, he is/was a pervert. I love your writing; I'm never disappointed. :)
semperfid3lis chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
loved the story so far, please update soon!
csyvegas chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This story was very well written. A little slow in the middle but overall a great plot. Your characters were very dynamic and you did a good job of moving the story along. This was GREAT! Everything was very well detailed and the plot was new and refreshing. This wasn't your average love story and your spin on it was very creative.
araha chicken chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I felt like crying... Haven't read a one-shot as heart-wrenching as yours for a very long time.
unmotivated.sap chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
what a wonderful and beautiful piece of writing. absolutely love it.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Guh absolutely loved this one :3 I love unrequited love stories...
TasteYourSins chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
He wiggles his peepee at me and I start to scream. "Ew! Ew! Ew!"

I'M DYING. OH GOD.

:( He is such an ass when he was a child. :( The Valentine's Day thing...

"I know that right now you are fantasizing about coming after me with a sharp blade. But remember that deep down you are a kind, gentle person. And that in the case of my attempted murder, I will have two thousand witnesses.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL!

OHMYGOD.

I LOVED IT. CUTECUTECUTE!

And they lived happily ever after, forever. :)
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
So, I was extremely bored, so I stated profile surfing. I happened to come across this amazing little story here, and I must say, THIS IS TOO CUTE.

I loved this. :) You are amazing.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 10/29/2010