Reviews for Kuekuatsu Vol 1: The Fate of a Lycanthrope(old version)
Ken chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
It was nice and drew me into the story making it 1of those to that's hard put down
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Lose the dudes, use more creative sounds/sound verbs, as well as more creative fighting vocabulary. Other than that, excellent.
Julian chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
A very well written piece
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I usually don't read things like this...but I couldn't stop. I actually...really enjoyed it
Rob chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far, Spriggs, and looking forward to reading the next chapter. There are several grammatical errors which disrupt the flow of the text here and there, but overall, it's great. Thank you for sharing!
Alore chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is really good, like seriously!

Piece of perfection! I really liked how you described all the action scenes with such vividness. Really enjoy this! I would love to see more of your works!
Ron Ringstaff chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I only read part of chapter 1 due to time constraints, but found myself captivated! I am unsure if this is your original writing, or an adaption, but I find it fantastic! Please email me with the books info!
Ron Ringstaff chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Lacy chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I really liked it! I'm shocked because I'm not a big syfy person but the introduction was so intriguing I had to read on. The fight went on a little long and I needed more description of how his defenses like his claws in his human form looked and worked. I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoyed the story it was filled with excitement and absolutely CAPTIVATING!
i7785767fyt chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
great story man, keep it up
Angel chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
It's interesting. I do think that the fight scene was a bit long though. I will continue reading
Dexter Corvus chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Alright, good story so far. There are a few awkward sentences in there (but I do that too, and it's really all a matter of perspective).

Besides that, I also found several grammar errors, but nothing too major. Again, it's not a big deal. I understand this was the first chapter, heck, the first few chapters of my current story are littered with mistakes, lol, so I won't be too much of a Grammar Nazi unless I see something glaring.

I look forward to continuing, it's very interesting and a fun read... I've got some catching up to do as well, heh.
Celevon Teardust chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Absolutely amazing! I love how into detail you are over the fight scene! Also, the words flow together nicely. It was great how you introduced the characters slowly instead of throwing them at us all in one paragraph and confusing the heck out of us. All in all, awesome! Keep it up, you have talent.
LolBookWorm chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Well, here's me saying something:

I think you need to do some serious work on your tenses (maybe get a beta reader to edit it for you?), but otherwise it's a really great plot line and I'm really interested to see where it leads.
World Theorist chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
I like how both characters(the werewolf and witch)are introduced in their separate chapters, and then brought to the exact same conclusion at the end of the chapter. Right off the back I'd say my favorite character is Kuekatsu.

Good chapter, and errors are scarce. I look forward to seeing what happens next...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »