Reviews for It's In The Blood
Trelunas chapter 32 . 2/24/2013
I have loved this story. I read your story the Dark of Night first which eventually lead me to this story. I liked this story the most because it seemed less dark to me then the Dark of Night one, which was superb by the way. Your writing is exemplary and I can't wait until you update!
Indigo chapter 32 . 11/1/2012
Wow this story is awesome. Please update soon.
Kara P chapter 32 . 12/11/2011
Woo! It's been so long since the last update, I can to skim through past chapters to remember what was going on. lol I'm glad you updated this story finally, I really like it. :) Great chapter!
Kara P chapter 31 . 3/20/2011
I love this story! Amazing story and very well written. :) I can't wait for the next chapter.
fredsbank chapter 28 . 11/23/2010
What happened to Anne? Will she live forever among the vampires? Please update!
Naephrowyn chapter 28 . 11/17/2010
What happened, there hasn't been an update for awhile.. Hope you keep this story up too or eventually update haha, its interesting :)
autumnsprite chapter 27 . 9/26/2010
Brilliant story! I am in love with the four characters, especially Div and Ann :)
Naephrowyn chapter 25 . 9/11/2010
This chapter was full of sensory details :) tasty! Thanks for updating. I like it :) I wonder about their future and the half drow child. Keep updating!
Naephrowyn chapter 20 . 8/13/2010
aw cute ending :) all fluffy and cuddly. Hopefully the baby doesn't cause a rift between Ann and Div TT that would make me saad
Blackrain7557 chapter 19 . 8/6/2010
Wow...now that's just pure evil, covering up their mistakes by tossing the drow in jail and more than likely signing their own death warrants at the same time. I can't imagine this particular situation is going to end well at all. And guessing by the cleric's reaction Ann also has her own issues...
Naephrowyn chapter 19 . 8/6/2010
I'm so confused _
Blackrain7557 chapter 18 . 8/3/2010
Well that was extraordinarily unconventional, and a tad awkward at first glance. Still very well written and fun to read. Looking forward to the other updates as well as this one. These are probably some of my favorite stories on here so far.
Naephrowyn chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
I feel like Airedhiel planned this behind their backs... loll interesting update. Rilians are so naughty

Thanks for updating
Naephrowyn chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
The plot is exciting, and funny too .. especially the theft part. I'm looking forward to the action part :) It looks like you updated this last chapter recently. Looking forward to your next update!
Naephrowyn chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
wo.. something going on between Div and Ann huh? I love the details of the story.