Reviews for Teacher And Student
Victoria Stokes chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
this was a really cute prologue. i like it :) it was pretty perfect. there's nothing i can point out to help make it better, so great job.

would you mind R&R my story, Comet, as well? i'd like your opinion on it :)
Yui Hina chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
wow, it's so well written! And the kiss on the cheek is so adorable! Hope you'll update soon. And thank you for your review.
angellover254 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
omg great story so far n when the teacher said "Haruhi" He looked out of the window nearby, revealing the bright blue sky. "Why does it sound so familiar?" did u mean 2 say hazuki instead of haruhi or am i mistaking? well cant 4 the next cahpter of this story!
Niki Tori chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
well written chapter, Nanny! I am glad to see this story updated. It was a very enjoyable read! That's good that Hazuki is going to have her close friend returning to her, especially when she is dealing with so much hurt.

naito-kun chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
omg why is hazuki crying? O_O anyway, update soon!
naito-kun chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
epic! love it ((:
naito-kun chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
"Where are you manners" think it should be 'your' instead? anyway i liked how hazuki kissed tsukishima's cheek at the end, so cute!
Niki Tori chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
Wonderful chapter, Nanny-chan!

I have to wonder why the twins' father is so there a reason. I will read on to find out! _!

serrin-hoshi chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
love it so far can't wait to read more.
Niki Tori chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
I wonder why she is so nervous that she sees him again. I thought for sure she would be happy. Very curious to see what will happen next between the student and her sensei!

Niki Tori chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Interesting first chapter. That was a very adorable flashback Hazuki had, Nanny Nenny-chan! I am going on to the next installment.

~Much love and Many Hugs~

thebrokenhearted21 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Seriously when i read the epilogue I wanted to read on and then Hazuki meeting the teacher again I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!

:D thebrokenhearted21