Reviews for Collision Course
I Murder on Impulse chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Naww that was so cute!

Ali
classicallyclassic chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
PROGRESS!Anyway, I loathe the principle. He seems to be waiting for Dominic to screw up so he can get rid of him. Thank God for Zoe's presence. Update soon!
classicallyclassic chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
I actually didn't know that this was updated so I was very pleasantly surprised to see a new chapter. I like the way Zoey let loose some of her emotions. You really don't see her do that so it was interesting to see it happen. I appears as though Dom is softening up. Can't wait for the next one!
andee lee chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
So I'm already sort of in love with Dom - what can I say, I'm a sucker for a bad boy. ;) I like Zoe, but this chapter leaves me liking her even more - finally she stands up for herself! I like that Dom is bringing that out in her. It should make for some really interesting chemistry between the two of them. You've done a really good job with both of their characters, and I'm looking forward to what's next.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this so far and I can't wait to read more!

-Andee
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I really like this! You're such a talented writer! I's amazing! Please update soon!
Robyn Night chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
wow, Dominic is quite the character alright... I hope he'll come around eventually... but not too much, I like the bad boy thing he's got going for him! ;) haha, i can't wait to see Zoe put him in his place! :P

[Sidenote] we had an "Eric" in our school too, no one liked him but no on told him to f-off either (as much as they wanted too)! I just found that a little funny! :P
NV12 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
seems interesting... waiting for more.
classicallyclassic chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Great chapter! Anyway, I have to say that I like Dom despite his many flaws. That and he's the misunderstood one. I have a thing for those characters. I love your writing. It's simple and clean without being superfluous. Keep up the good work!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
LOL ouch to Zoe, she seems like a col girl :D

sofiya05 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Hey,

Yay! You have another story :) I think I was silently following Hit and Miss, since I don't remember reviewing but I'm going to try be active to for this one.

I love how Zoe is so obliviously in her own world. Probably the after effects of the stress her mum places on her dancing. But at least a character like Dominic is now going to play a role in her life.

I'm guessing he's one of those people who make you react even if you don't want to because of their powerful presence.

I'm looking forward to see where this goes.

Sofi
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Awesome first chapter! Can't wait for more :D

Ali
classicallyclassic chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Interesting start. I like the concept of the story and would love to see it develop. Your writing was excellent. Great job!

I can't wait till your next update.