Reviews for Road Trip
BehindGlassHouses chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
amazing
Vita4amore chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
aw cute story :) and i love sixpence, one of my favorite songs! xo
Copril chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Aww, this was so CUTE. d;

But since I've been reading a zombie story as well, at the

beginning I was just panicking that they were going on a road

trip because I thought the zombie attacks would start. I was

just like 'NO! Change your mind. Change your mind. Change y-

Oh wait...' Gah, I'm so stupid sometimes. D

But yeah, great story. I have to admit, I was put off because

it was kind of long..But eh..It was worth it. c;
Tathwem Essenuejal chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
There is a lot to say. First of all I love the first description of Blake being "pompous glory". I find that combonation of words to be hilarious. Ciara reminds me of myself a little... except for a few anatomical, and physiological differences. Angie annoyed me a little being fond with every single good looking guy under the sun. I was actually rather offended at the part where the girls were telling Cici that it wasn't so bad because at least Blake was cute, but they could see the problem if he was ugly. I can see where it comes from by the kind of characters you have, but it reminds me of other stuff (no anger directed towards you though after all I was kind of expecting it and if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen). Anyway I do like your writting style, but I guess the plot didn't suit me for this one. That is okay though because this story would normally be directed toward a female audience anyway so don't take my words too much to heart, although you probably already know that. Other than the plot I thought that the story was sensational. The characterization was great, the descriptive detail was awesome, and you certainly have mastered the art of first person narration.
Jane chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Loved it. i want a summer romance:(
kamwe kukua chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was long, but so worth it. :D blake and cici are the cutest two ever. :) and i liked how it was humorous, with a few tender moments tied in here and there. very cute and fluffy. great job. :)
Artume chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Woah, that was long! But long is god. :) It was cliche, especially in the beginning, but I liked how their relationship built up - it was nice and slow, and didn't seem rushed at all. The ending was perfect, too - no rushing, no 'I love you' right off the bat. That was good!

Also, I wondered - Blake asked her who 'CM' stood for. It could have stood for her name as well, right? So he could've asked her why she tattooed her own initials there! Lol.

Oh, and her friends' teasing was annoying, lol. After the ride with Blake. :P That was a too 'usual' response.