Reviews for Use Them
SinxWithxAxGrin chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Sheesh, sorry for taking so long to review this. I have to do something right away or else I forget... you know how bad my short term memory can be. Sigh. Anyways! Omg! You actually posted something! Woo!

For such a short poem, this sure does speak depths. Most everyone understands what it feels like to be used and also what it's like to use somebody(Like for chocolate peanut butter cake... cough). I really admire the rhymes you used throughout this poem. I remember when we were using "you" and "true" and easy rhymes like that, but in this poem you use words that can be quite difficult to rhyme. The poem flows well and I lurvs the last four lines.

It's good to have your writing back! It's been too long. Haha. I've actually been writing, too. Yay! I wish I would have remembered this account first, because then I wouldn't have made a whole new one XD Dir.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
hi !

3M2R chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Good rhyme. I like the clarity of the hurt you portray. It's what a lot of victims of bully want to convey. This is indeed a good write to let the world see those who chose to swallow the bitter pill. I feel like giving you a hug. (:

I was once a victim of bully, and therefore I sincerely thank you for writing this to show the world how we embrace and endure.
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ()

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ()

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ()

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ()

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ()

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes (
Journey21 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Are you the user or the used? It's like you wrote this poem about my single mother. Absolutely honest and beautiful.
Beowolf chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
My god, you posted something! Good work. Reminds me of your old poetry.
Thenardier chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Loved the choice of words, the diction, the rhyme and rhythm. Simple and honest, a really enlightening read.