Reviews for Prey
MintyChapstick chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I like this world you created, even if it is quite depressing, as most dystopian worlds are! Great story, hot smut. :P Thanks for sharing!
mangatake chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
That was a fun read, thanks for sharing. Would have been nice if Denis had had a longer story.
allsold chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I loved this! the two of them were so interesting- even tho the S was a lot heartless and somewhat detached from his own little world (i hope that sounds right). The pace at which G came to terms with his M tendencies, wasn't rushed at all (surprisingly). As for chapter 2, I couldn't help hoping that the black dude was his ticket out.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
God to see you back!
j chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
i couldn't stop reading this! the characters were developed nicely. i really really liked the part where gilbert said uncle forgot. and i thought the allen-daniel reunion was realistic, in that the submissiveness was all an act. overall i really really liked the way daniel and gilbert meshed together! GREAT jOB! :)
Dark Lynnette chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
What an almost disturbing story. It was interesting in so many ways. I especially liked when we got Gilbert's pov and thought it was the perfect amount of his side of the tale. Great story about the human condition and the need for comfort in whatever form.

The dialogue was great. Very few grammatical errors. The pacing was perfect. The plot was intriguing. The characters were developed and three dimensional. I think the only reason there aren't more reviews is because all of the chapters are in one long page. I did take a break at chapter 5, but came back the next day to finish. (yes, I read that smaller segments were available on the LJ.)

Anyway, good stuff.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This was a powerful and cool story!
B.Janine chapter 1 . 5/28/2010