Reviews for Muslim Woman
Riku Animelover Butler chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Wow this was very deep and the words, wow you have a way with them my dear )
I think you protrayed Islam women and their role very well. However I have an open mind to all religions, I don't take wisdom from just one but all because to me every religion is like a pathway pointing you to the right direction in life :)

I love the last Stanze the most though! Like it ties everything together so perfectly and it really tells the story of what most americans-most people do not know )

Just noticed this is over three years old xD But still going to review anyway...truly beautiful :)
BrightlyShining1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was really beautiful! I am personally not religious but, as there are a lot of people migrating from Turkey in Germany, grew up learning ("basics") about Islam just as about the other main religions. Also, I simply like religion and the idea of believeing there is something greater than this world and trusting in it despite having "classical" proof, as long as it is done peacefully.
So... sorry, I'm rambling. But I think you are a very good writer and you seem to have both faith and an open mind (which is, sadly, not always given, concerning all religions). "Her glamour's not/ Shown in her clothes/ But when she loves/ Even her foes" I liked that part best. It's very poetic and very nicely written.
Tanveer chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
She is one of the finest writers & a sweet person. Best wishes for her future life...

Tanveer
Zaarah chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This is really good.

'Her beauty shows

Not in her looks

But what she knows'

I think those last few lines apply to every woman, of every race and religion.
fleur de l'est chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I understand the concept of modesty against their attire, and respect their choice, though in some cases it is not entirely their choice. But well written.
Dana S chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! AMAZING!