Reviews for Proud to fight like a GIRL
awwwwwww...dat was BANG ON gosh freaking GOOD
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wonderful
InkWitch chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
THAT. was TOTALLY different.

OH MY GOD. YOU ARE SUCH A CRAZY AWESOME WRITER. I LOVE YOUZ.
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
hey! awesome creativity! u hv a lot of fantastic ideas in ur head!
Elise Cromwell chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
aw, how adorabble! makes me wanna go out and be bad a**! xD i luffed it(:
Brolinshipper chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is so sweet, I love it!
jack jack attack chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Loved this oneshot! Lol, especially that Sailor Moon theme song you added at the beginning. Nice touch. :D For once, the girl can be the tough one while the guy is being protected. _ Thanks for sharing this oneshot with us!
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
rofl, that was awesome! i love how harrys kinda wimpy lol. awesome awesome awesome;)
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Aw, it was just so cute. I loved it, and such a good plotline, well done.

JM
deana chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
OMGG LOLOL ITS SAILOR MOON! LOVING THIS STORY ALREADY JUST BECAUSE OF THE SAILOR MOON THEM SONG! :D

(im sorry i love capitals when im really happy)
N.M.E chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
That was a riot! :D It was great...! Made me realize how much I had actually missed seeing your update! So don't keep that up ok? This was insanely weird and cute...loved it! Keep posting!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Aw this was adorable! I'm glad to see you're back. ]

And don't worry, I could never send you PMs of hateness! One month isn't very bad on the not posting scale. Plus you're just totally awesome and I would feel very bad to do that.
sofiya05 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Hey,

Yay! Another one shot. I love your one-shots they're great to read especially when you're running short on time. And your longer stories when I have more time.

This was cute. I love the whole superhero mixed in with tutoring :) And the whole he's not harry...bless.

Can't wait for more from you.

Sofi
ShadowBrilliance chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Awe man, this is only a one-shot? Pitty...I thought they were going to go out and save the world together instead of her just stopping. I really like this story ).

KymTea
R. Tist chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Hehe, cute AND awesome. :"D A little bit blurry in some parts, but still pretty good. And the fluff! Insert gleeful, fan-girlish squeal here. 3