Reviews for My View Is You
chocolate and bananas chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Weird.

Cutely cliché, but weird.

Still, though, I like it. The ending's a bit of a cliffhanger (I was expecting more, darn it) but otherwise I think this one's a prospect for something much, much better ;)

Keep on improving.

chocolate and bananas.
hanna chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
this story is quite interesting.. i never saw it coming that layla's brother is gay. personally, i think the ending couldn't been better. overall, u did a good job!
tunderalma chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
The ending was a bit weird, perhaps too sudden for me. In my opinion overall there are some holes in the plot. I'd like to know more about the characters, and the relationships (Layla and Brad, Cameron and everyone else, why does he hate Clyde...)
chapsticklips chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
For some inane reason I found the end of this chapter terribly confusing but I also think that may be because I've been awake since 4am and names and all that stuff is confusing. At first I thought that the shock twist was just the cliche 'omg my brothers best friend is in love with me all of a sudden shock' so I'm so so glad that the ending is how it is. I wasn't expecting it at all! I thought something was uP with her brother but I wasn't really sure if you were going to take it anywhere, but you did and I'm glad we got some answers from it. Wow, I'm sure if she cared more she could probably have an episode of jerry springer dedicated to her situation lol. In some ways I do and don't understand her brothers behaviour, in many was it was hypocritical that he went behind her back with her boyfriend when his main reason for being a jerk wad to him was that he wanted to be protective and brotherly ye it turned out he was doing the complete opposite. But then again, I suppose it all comes down to wether you would rather this story be taken as a fluffy piece or a dramatic one, the genre says it's both haha. I don't know, in this way I just found it to be inconsistent that's all, she's almost amused and jovial about the way things ended, even though only hours before she was lamenting the end of her relationship, if I were her I'd be pissed just sayin'.

Also, in some ways I think this story could do without the character of Jay, I think Clyde and Cameron could just be having a lovers spat instead that she interrupts rather than a scandal of infidelity, I think Jay was the reason I was confused because becides the mentioning of him at the start I had no clue who he was so I didn't catch the significance until I reread it.

Anyway, I did enjoy Reading this story slot, Layla and Brad have obvious chemistry and I like how you played with this and gave little hints to this throughout the story, such as Brad guarding the door when Clyde was over, he seems sweet yet slightly alpha male. Ps iPhones hate fp reviews that are long so I apologise for missing words or typos in this review. Pps I hope I didn't come across as mean, this is my attempt at constructive criticism, I hope I explained all my points to your satisfaction, I really did enjoy reading this, so thankyou for posting on fp.
marielle chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
WOW O_O THAT WAS REALLY GOOD NATASHA :D

sorry i cant really review and give you pointers and stuff cause i don't write, but

nice story :-D ! can't wait to read your other stories :3 ehe
Skyterra chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hahahahaha! Oh my gosh, the ending had me laughing so hard!
Laava chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow, very nicely written! I love Brad, he's very cute. And Layla is a very spiffy character as well. Their relationship is so cute, and the dialogue between them is entertaining to read.