Reviews for EOG
Anon chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
LOVED IT
KML92 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
lol, I was laughing so damn hard when Matt came back into the room. I knew the second he left that there was a camera in there. Great job! Freaking hilarious!

KML92
kazoua chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ahh. College romancey drama. Gotta love it.

And now I'm just thinking, well, stick a hot-blooded male in a metal box for thirty minutes and what do expect to happen? Be good and -not- jerk off like no tomorrow?

But I was expecting the entire time for Mr. Minesweeper to walk back in, for one reason or another, and for it to get super awkward. The camera bit? Hilarious. Much better than what I was hoping for, hahaha.
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Wonderful tale! It all seemed authentic/plausible, & the fantasies in italics were bloody sexy.
plumblossom chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh. Dear. Cute!

I was waiting for Alan to discover that there was _something_ in that gel . . .

this is better.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Um. Yeah. I am SO glad the search is working again on here or I never would have found this. Thank god, right? Lovely story. I felt awkward and awestruck simultaneously. Good job.
kamburger chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Oh, that poor guy. How embarrassing for him. But at least he got a number D
burrito-meat chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
omfg awesome story lol so funny that guy is so stupid and horny
dorome chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Well, that was surely intresting for Alan. ;) Hehe, psychological experiments are never what they tell you it is. Really liked this story. Those character seem to be cute a pitty there is not more about them.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
LOL! Well that experiment sure paid off!
theearthisdoomed chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Awkward much? Why people don't check for camera's I will never understand ;) Oh yes, I was cringing for him even before he decided to take care of his little problem.

Nice ending though, but will he, after that little embarrassment, have the guts to ring the guy?
Lerene chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
LOL, there was a camera! I almost fell out my chair at that! Poor Alen, so embarrassing
Darwin chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Well now that was interesting.

When you said "explicit" I wasn't sure what I was expecting...heh...

Well written.