Reviews for to the boy with artist's hands
rooftopboys chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Beautiful imagery - "until all the clocks in the world were gone." Pretty damn amazing x
nobody's dream girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
absolutely beautiful, like a half remembered dream that made you cry.

love love :)
UnintentionallyInLove chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Curious! :D

Ah, I wait for your writing with bated breath. Of course, I'm God-knows how late in reviewing, but 'tis the thought that counts!

This was simply ...raw. Beautiful. Emotional. "i would've broken off a pain of the sky for you." You had me right there, at that line. This short little writing really makes you think. I'd made myseef forget about loving someone so, so much that you keep going, keep hurting yourself over and over and over again,ignoring the pain - not FEELING the pain - because it's for them. And this reminded me. And in a sad kinda way, it made me smile. :) Fantastic work, as always!

-Paris-
Mirabella chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
So sad and beautiful! Lovely romantic and fulfilling imagery. I love stars, and your unique version is quite lovely. :)
Power Rangers chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That is beutiful, I love it, your style is so original.
Acaylee chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Your is writing is as always breathtakingly gorgeous. I love this so, so much! The imagery is so lovely. Thank you for sharing it!
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
as always, a beautiful piece of work. i was trolling on your profile and came across this jem. i'd thought i put you on alert, but i guess not. i'll have to do that! :)

the drabble is amazing. it expresses so many things in just a few words. my favorite part is the last actual paragraph. the description of her. it captures humanity, to me. everyone is ugly on the outside if you think about it. but on the inside, their dedication, and love, is what gives them their beauty. what you've written is exactly that description, yet more poetic. you bring the writing to life.

hope your trip (or whatever you're on) is incredible, & i'll see you in august!

xo, me. :)
Kiwi Mango chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is gorgeous. I love how it's so simple and sweet.

"I would have broken off a pane of sky for you."

I melted, I swear I really did.

You take things that other people (myself included) would have never paid attention to like chapped lips and stars from soup cans and made them so important and beautiful. I really admire you for that, your talent is incredible.

much love,

kiwi
Romance-Sword chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That Was really something :)

You Have talent my friend. Hardly any words and such an impact.

Just amazing, inspirational
Imminent Paradox chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Hey! :)

So oh... my... goodness... This was AMAZING, no joke! There's just something about your writing that always leaves me speechless, so that I'm not even sure what to write in the review box because I'm still trying to soak it all in.

But I'll try anyway :)

I am in LOVE with your style! It's so abstract and experimental. I actually really like how you didn't use capitalization, and the way you describe things... it's just awesome. (You know, not that I'm jealous or anything :) Okay... yeah I am.)

Please write more soon! I miss reading your work.

Maria
Cinnia Aine chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow. It's really amazing how you manage to say so much with so little. I liked all of the imagery with the soup can stars and crying robot-girls. It almost seemed like a poem at first... If you ever decided to go back and tweak it, I would say try turning it into a bit of poetry or something. Anyway, it was a nice read for me. I hope you're enjoying your weekend.
believe in her chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
it's so raw and real; just this girls desire to do anything for this boy who's left her.

it was beautiful, marvelous.
Narq chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
You have no idea how much I look forwards to your writing.

It's like magic, for me.

I think this was beautiful. Abstract. The words themselves were wonderful - though I felt it was a bit to abstract. Maybe have been better if it was a poem?

Dunno.

Still, so GOOD!
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
oh, lord. breathless and beautiful. stars from soup cans: yes, yes, yes.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2