Reviews for to the boy with artist's hands
Erysimum chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
that was heartbreaking, and in 175 words that's an achievement.
InkWitch chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
it's just... sad. I don't know, it just exudes... sadness. i don't know why, it touched me. best drabble :)
Here Or There chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was really, really good, just like everything else of yours I've read (sorry for not dropping a review before now! :P) But everything you have to say is powerful and potent, especially in such a short piece like this one! Please continue writing - you'd be keeping something extremely beautiful from the rest of the world!
valois chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is so short, but it's absolutely beautiful. it flows and reads like poetry, and is so raw and heartfelt.

"i would've broken off a pane of sky for you [...] i would've cut stars from soup cans..." this... i just...i have no words. you're a fantastic writer, and i wish my vignettes could be as good as this.
Jainblu chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I like this. It's such a pretty piece.

I like how the tone is so quiet, yet it make's such an impact.

I s this just a drabble, or is it something you plan on further exploring?
chocolate and bananas chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I like this. :)

It's short and abstract and really just a drabble, but I like the way you thread together words as though they were poetry. So I like this.
rooftopboys chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Beautiful imagery - "until all the clocks in the world were gone." Pretty damn amazing x
nobody's dream girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
absolutely beautiful, like a half remembered dream that made you cry.

love love :)
UnintentionallyInLove chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Curious! :D

Ah, I wait for your writing with bated breath. Of course, I'm God-knows how late in reviewing, but 'tis the thought that counts!

This was simply ...raw. Beautiful. Emotional. "i would've broken off a pain of the sky for you." You had me right there, at that line. This short little writing really makes you think. I'd made myseef forget about loving someone so, so much that you keep going, keep hurting yourself over and over and over again,ignoring the pain - not FEELING the pain - because it's for them. And this reminded me. And in a sad kinda way, it made me smile. :) Fantastic work, as always!

Mirabella chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
So sad and beautiful! Lovely romantic and fulfilling imagery. I love stars, and your unique version is quite lovely. :)
Power Rangers chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That is beutiful, I love it, your style is so original.
Acaylee chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Your is writing is as always breathtakingly gorgeous. I love this so, so much! The imagery is so lovely. Thank you for sharing it!
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
as always, a beautiful piece of work. i was trolling on your profile and came across this jem. i'd thought i put you on alert, but i guess not. i'll have to do that! :)

the drabble is amazing. it expresses so many things in just a few words. my favorite part is the last actual paragraph. the description of her. it captures humanity, to me. everyone is ugly on the outside if you think about it. but on the inside, their dedication, and love, is what gives them their beauty. what you've written is exactly that description, yet more poetic. you bring the writing to life.

hope your trip (or whatever you're on) is incredible, & i'll see you in august!

xo, me. :)
Kiwi Mango chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is gorgeous. I love how it's so simple and sweet.

"I would have broken off a pane of sky for you."

I melted, I swear I really did.

You take things that other people (myself included) would have never paid attention to like chapped lips and stars from soup cans and made them so important and beautiful. I really admire you for that, your talent is incredible.

much love,

Romance-Sword chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That Was really something :)

You Have talent my friend. Hardly any words and such an impact.

Just amazing, inspirational