Reviews for to the boy with artist's hands
Imminent Paradox chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Hey! :)

So oh... my... goodness... This was AMAZING, no joke! There's just something about your writing that always leaves me speechless, so that I'm not even sure what to write in the review box because I'm still trying to soak it all in.

But I'll try anyway :)

I am in LOVE with your style! It's so abstract and experimental. I actually really like how you didn't use capitalization, and the way you describe things... it's just awesome. (You know, not that I'm jealous or anything :) Okay... yeah I am.)

Please write more soon! I miss reading your work.

~Maria
Cinnia Aine chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow. It's really amazing how you manage to say so much with so little. I liked all of the imagery with the soup can stars and crying robot-girls. It almost seemed like a poem at first... If you ever decided to go back and tweak it, I would say try turning it into a bit of poetry or something. Anyway, it was a nice read for me. I hope you're enjoying your weekend.
believe in her chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
it's so raw and real; just this girls desire to do anything for this boy who's left her.

it was beautiful, marvelous.
Narq chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
You have no idea how much I look forwards to your writing.

It's like magic, for me.

I think this was beautiful. Abstract. The words themselves were wonderful - though I felt it was a bit to abstract. Maybe have been better if it was a poem?

Dunno.

Still, so GOOD!
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
oh, lord. breathless and beautiful. stars from soup cans: yes, yes, yes.
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3