Reviews for Skinny Jeans and an Attitude Problem
MillionWords chapter 19 . 4/5
ohmygod
I cannot tell you
how much I love this story
the fluffz
the drama
the love
I'm in tears
Solmaz chapter 20 . 4/3
You're...hell..unbelievable! Torture the only word that can express what i experinced during this last 2 chapters! And you know what!? I didn't truly liked the ending,like you said it's not good not to report physical harrassment when accured,but still you wanted your character to be that way,despite the moral code you have in your life. But Liz betraying her parents? It was something unbearable. Well,i must admit that you made her point of view clear,so few people can doubt the rightness of her decision, but still,wasn't there any compromise? Like Reed escorting her to that Europe country by some miracle finding enough money? Well,you're the author,you wanted it to be this way,and it's just my point of view... Romantism...i felt a lot if it throughout the story,and someway it seems apparent that the author is girl,because Reed's reactions were those,that only a too sentimental girl would make him behave particularly this or that way when confronting with a dilemma...in general,i liked it,really. I think you should publish it,undoubtedly:)) it should definitely be ecranized, i saw some specific scenes of it,imagining the way actress ir actor should express their feelings about each other... Okay,to cut this very ling story short,you are cool,sarcastic enough,creative and just-out-of-pattern stuff i like so much,and honestly,i fell in love with your writing style,it's gorgeous! Wish you good luck:)
PenguinLover33 chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
haha
macy8 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
this story sounds good
Secrets chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
They both just indirectly admitted that they're in love with each other ;)
Secrets chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
I knew it was Quinn, that motherfucking, asshole. Ugh! How I hate him.
samsophie22 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU ARE AWESOME!
bleachedsnow chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
Nice ending, if not a little bittersweet. I feel sorry for Liz's mom to be honest. Hopefully they can get things patched up in the future. (That'll be my headcanon lol.)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
omg. this story was the perfect romance. i was totally upset at the upsetting parts, crying at the sad parts and just thinking how they were meant to be for the entire story. you need to publish this! it would totally be bought by romance fans. i would buy it, even if it was worth every penny of mine. this story shows that true love is real, even though this is a fiction story. i loved it!
my princess ending chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
When I first joined FP, I always saw people reading this story or the updates of this story. I chose not to read it and after a break from FP, I decided to read it. I think it's better that I read it now since I can relate to Liz. My parents are strict and my ex-girlfriend's parents are chill af, which makes her chill. She made me wild and bold. I shall now read the alternate ending, sequel, and the edited version.(:

xoxo,
JustWish
glowingstar101 chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
This was super cute! Great job!
Ms.Jennylautner chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
Awwww I want my own Reed ! He's perfect (: this story was beyond amazing , it made me smile , laugh and cry ! Thanks alot :)
741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »