Reviews for Skinny Jeans and an Attitude Problem
midnightsstar9212 chapter 20 . 11/7/2010
this had me out right grinnig like an idiot and laughing out loud. and yet at times made me wanna cry. All I ca say about his story is, simply amazing.
Masked Ducky chapter 20 . 11/7/2010
Absolutely adored this! I was soo sad to see it was over! Awesome simply awesome!
LanternLight13 chapter 20 . 11/4/2010
Amazing story, one of the few where the dialogue is seemless with the story and makes it as great as it is. Thanks for sharing.
XtremeAngell chapter 20 . 10/30/2010
I absolutly loved it!

When I started reading it i was little doubtfull whether i would like it or not. But no more than 2 chapters and I already was completely engulfed in your story!

Although I'm new to this webpage and have only read like 4-5 love stories so far, I must say this couple is on my top 10 list! I would probably rank them 3rd or 2nd place. Can't really decide.

Of course my head is saying they are reckless for running away. (I'm like Liz always on the safe side of the road, as much as i dislike it, i can't bring myself to actually to cross the line, maybe I need someone like Reed too hehe) But of course the hopeless romantic me is practical cheering loudly for the couple and believe they will make it work!

I would love a sequel for Reed and Liz! Not to mention i'm really interested what could develop between Kristen and Hayven. I got really curios to see Hayven's other side at the end of the story.

Thank you for your amazing story. I enjoyed it fully ;)
Dream chapter 20 . 10/25/2010
Wow.

Your writing is amazing, I've been reading almost non-stop from the first chapter! (Silly school and sleeping getting in the way -.-')

The second to last chapter had me in tears like you wouldn't believe, and I'm so glad there was a happy ending! (:

Keep writing.
anna chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
omgosh, reed is such an asshole.
breatheyou7 chapter 20 . 10/23/2010
Lovely! Maybe the ending was...a little bit too much for my liking, howewer,the writing is great,grammar as well and the characters are asm and easy to grow fond of!

Overall, a great story, really! I'd read a sequel.
animegirl214 chapter 20 . 10/19/2010
haha. ahh! aw!~ :)

that was cute~ :)
fullybooked chapter 20 . 10/19/2010
I love it! o am so slow, i mean i just finished this today cause i got no school and like how many weeks has it been since you last updated! man i am so going to go to your profile and alert the story NOW!
Juliet chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and your story has been added to the Geek and Hot Guy section! Congratulations :) Here's your raving review:

Alright, it's a cliche plot. Throw in some realistic characters and hilarious dialogue, and you've got yourself something that'll keep you smiling. Elizabeth and Reed meet in the strangest way possible. The writing is impeccable and it's just a cute romance.

XOXO,

Juliet
asianinvasion0530 chapter 20 . 10/15/2010
OMG. Okay so I came across this story on ADOR and from the first chapter, you had me hooked. The writing is impeccable, the characters are lovable, and the plot is just awesome and I read it all last night. I loved this story x19483984 and I will definitely check out the sequel because I want more Reed and Liz! ]
Madam Vendetta chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Listen. The language is... too good. It's not the sort of thing anyone would talk like. Would you? The sentances are un-neccisarily complicated. Relax a little. I know this is what you pictured Liz's character to say but it's still WAY too tight for this century, too wound up. Liz is too perfect and too imperfect at the same time. A very hard and BAD mix. She can still be uptight but uptight people don't have to talk like that, you're going BEYOND formality. Too far beyond. Try writing without... damn I forgot the word...

theses thingys ' as in write "do not", instead of "don't", write "let us" instead of "let's" and those sorts of things if you want to be uptight.

~BB
Madam Vendetta chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Why the hell was he in the girls toilet?
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 20 . 10/9/2010
i have to say that i really love this story

it even brought me to tears ;D

im sorry to say this but i didnt really like the ending...

sorry D:

i kinda wanted her to go to the boarding school.. but still have her relationship with reed

i was hoping for them to really try on the long[[long]] distance love.

but hey that my opinion...

btw: they way you write is bliss ;D
StereoHeartsx chapter 20 . 10/9/2010
this was an amazing fanfic! i loved it. im sad its over, but it ended great! i realy want the sequel to happen tho!

kep up the great work. i'm loving your stories :D
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »