Reviews for Skinny Jeans and an Attitude Problem
haha
macy8 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
this story sounds good
Secrets chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
They both just indirectly admitted that they're in love with each other ;)
Secrets chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
I knew it was Quinn, that motherfucking, asshole. Ugh! How I hate him.
samsophie22 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU ARE AWESOME!
bleachedsnow chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
Nice ending, if not a little bittersweet. I feel sorry for Liz's mom to be honest. Hopefully they can get things patched up in the future. (That'll be my headcanon lol.)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
omg. this story was the perfect romance. i was totally upset at the upsetting parts, crying at the sad parts and just thinking how they were meant to be for the entire story. you need to publish this! it would totally be bought by romance fans. i would buy it, even if it was worth every penny of mine. this story shows that true love is real, even though this is a fiction story. i loved it!
my princess ending chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
When I first joined FP, I always saw people reading this story or the updates of this story. I chose not to read it and after a break from FP, I decided to read it. I think it's better that I read it now since I can relate to Liz. My parents are strict and my ex-girlfriend's parents are chill af, which makes her chill. She made me wild and bold. I shall now read the alternate ending, sequel, and the edited version.(:

xoxo,
JustWish
glowingstar101 chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
This was super cute! Great job!
Ms.Jennylautner chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
Awwww I want my own Reed ! He's perfect (: this story was beyond amazing , it made me smile , laugh and cry ! Thanks alot :)
Your Girl chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Oh, no. Nobody would ever fucking talk to me like that. Who does this asshole think he is? And she accepts the poor kid's forced apology? For all of her conceited 'I don't get starry eyed over a boy' talk, she could have at least had the decency to see what a jackass that Reed shit was being and put him in his place. Especially since that guy didn't seem willing to stand up for himself. I can't read this if he's going to be the leading guy and "change" or what the fuck ever. I'm so sorry and I'm sure it's a great story. I'll go look at some of your other stuff, but I just can't handle him getting any sort of love when he has the nerve to act like that to somebody and she has the nerve to think he's right. Fuck him. There is no excuse.
And that's my real account name if you want to defend his honour or something. I'm okay with being yelled at if I've taken it too far. But I am just some random internet yuppie, remember.
alex chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
WTF! Why is he nude!?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2012
superb
Drepanididae chapter 20 . 9/18/2012
Wah, this was so great, this was a day well spent reading:) I really was surprised that this story was able to be so enticing without well, pg-13 and above action for the most part. But that's what makes this so good i guess it's so full of emotion and realistic. It makes you feel that by the end of this, that you just want to pack your bags and run away from life and all your cares for for the person or things you love. Definitely keep writing, you are a very good writer.
752 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »