Reviews for Skinny Jeans and an Attitude Problem
devilishd chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
Why am I crying? Wtf. Why do I creep reviewing? ...Oh I'm a stalker...hmm...THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL. You...You rocked My world. -sniffle-

Danie Out (:
devilishd chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
OH MY GAWD. What The Fuck is she thinking?! Reeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddd :( I love You and all of your fictional sexy glory.

Yep. I'm fan-girling.
devilishd chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Her mom flipped her shit over a Piggy-Back Ride? Jesus Christ if they ever hold hands she going to expect she's fucking knocked up...
PS. Your Story Rocks My socks Off
RRsabi chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
This story is fucking beautiful!
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Hello! This is Melissa from A Drop of Romeo. We've recently started rewriting old reviews and I was put in charge of your story. Here's your rewrite:

Melissa Thinks: One thing you can always appreciate in a story is a unique meeting of the two MC's. This story might just take the cake on that. It's Liz's first day at a new school and the first guy who shows an interest in her is streaking through the cafeteria. Everyone knows Reed Sanders, whether it's from his reputation or from his popular band and Liz is about to find out if the rumors are true or not, because the reckless Reed has taken an interest in her shy, proper self.

Reed really has a devotion to Liz that's makes the whole story glow with fluff. Although his language is quite bad, he's such a sweetie pie. Reed seems to be quite a memorable character, but sometimes Liz gets a bit forgettable. There area few things in this story that are relatable, one being the relationship between Liz and her family which is very similar to a lot of situations many kids go through at her age, although this is a bit exaggerated here. There's a reasonable amount of drama that keeps you turning the chapter, although it may get unrealistic at times, the story is consistently different from others in it's category. Now hurry and go read it so you can get started on the sequel!
simplegirl55 chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
Hey! I read this story a year ago and I just fell in love with it! I remember trying to read it in school while in practice! I decides to review it now since I got an account n started reviewing lol! ah well I just loved Reed! He was so adorable and cute and I loved the way you wrote the story and the details, it was truly amazing! I want a Reed for me! ;) well thanks for such an amazing story! Its deff one of my favorites! I almost dies when she said no to him !D: but thn everything settled xD ah I love the story! I'll deff b reading alot again :'D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
how can anyone possibly prefer Quinn to Reed? Anyway I hate Liz's mom. just to emphasize Reed is my man!
chocoyum4 chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
Holy freaking crap! That's probably one of the best stories I've read in ages! I loved it! Espcially Reed! Can I like steal him? He can live in my closet! I'll make sure to feed and water him regularly too! Or can I clone him? We can clone him right? He's just so freaking adorable! Aside from the very few grammar mistakes this story was absolutely perfect! I cannot wait to read the sequal! Thanks so much for sharing this!

~chocoyum4~

P.S. since I decided to creep on your profile and noticed we liked quite a few of the same bands I thought I'd reccomend some ) Three Doors Down, Skillit, Decyfer Down, and Since October are some really good ones that play the same type of music most of the bands on your page do ) also Breaking Benjamin ) I don't remember if you had them on there... Anyways awesome story! Bye!
bookppl93 chapter 20 . 4/12/2012
Omg what a great story! Started at 7:31pm ended at 2:34 am
Don'tStopMeNow chapter 20 . 4/9/2012
AMAZING! Loved the story all the way to the end. Made me all giggly. Hehe.

I watched the music video to Check Yes Juliet I have to say the two stories are very similar, but I imagine Reed a thousand times more handsome than the singer.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. :)
Don'tStopMeNow chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
I love this story. :) I love the fact that everything is believable. People have actually streaked at my school so that does not count as not being believable. I love how you did not make it so that in some act of miracle they are in ALL the same classes and sit right next each other in every single one of them, and they were neighbors or something cheesy like that.

My favorite line and for some reason made me literally laugh in the middle of the night was when Reed said: 'you have all these rules. and your rules have rules.' Loved it.
kimmi0404 chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
Love it!
Anais Goldfish chapter 20 . 3/29/2012
Jesus, I nearly burst into tears because your story makes me want to just liiive! You don't know how empowered this story made me feel. I felt as though I could find the courage to do anything, even stand up to my parents (which is a terrifiying thought by the way) I simply loved the story, the characters were well rounded and completely believeable, and the development in the plot...you are too fucking great.

Really, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing such a story, it gives me the strength to be who I am, to stand up for myself. (I stayed up till two in the morning to read this story for god's sake XD)
Emma chapter 20 . 3/24/2012
This was an absolutely amazing story! Utterly fantastic!

I had found myself hating Liz at the beginning, but as she began to loosen up around Reed and started to like her more and more. Oh and Reed! How adorable of a character was he? I think I just about melted at his speech, and then cried when she practically broke his heart, then continued crying happy tears when she told him she love him and they drove off into their happily ever after.

I also loved the scene between Liz and her Mother. It was touching, to see her mom finally show her some love. Her father however, what an asshole.

I'm sad to have reached the end of your book, but hopefully you'll have some other stories you have written that I can read.

Keep writing!