Reviews for Skinny Jeans and an Attitude Problem
asheepiage chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
I'm sorry... I'm still trying to get through my head what the he'll just happened... I'll give you a quick recap.

I was innocently sitting there, going throng my emails when I found a PM message from FreezingSapphire. She told me that I would love a story titled 'Skinny Jeans and an Attitude Problem'... I told her that I would check it out,

I searched it, found it and read it...

I swear to god this site just keeps getting better and better... YOU are the kind of writer that is rare on fictionpress now-a-days... YOU have just blown me away... YOU have just made me cry... Something I don't usually do in stories/movies etc.

You should be proud to call yourself amazing...

... Just though I should let you know ...

asheepiage.
HayleeBailey chapter 20 . 1/25/2012
For such an ominous name you sure can write one hell of a story! It was as funny as hell and had an excellent plot line. I loved all the dialog and interaction between the characters. I think Reed's character has officially moved my eyes from the dark tan fist-pumping guido's to the pale skinny emo guy hanging out at that wierd part of the mall i try to avoid... lolz as a reader, all i can say is THANKYOU! you have made my 3 days (because that's all it took for me to read this story)!
HayleeBailey chapter 19 . 1/25/2012
NOOOOO! god dammit liz you turn your little bony ass around and run away with that boy! Right now!
HayleeBailey chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
SO CUTE! BEST SOTRY EVER! I'm like, oh gosh, hes going to kiss her, what a cliche! but NO! He did the unexpected!What a gentleman!
HayleeBailey chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Awsome story! Girl, you had me hooked from the first sentence!
Giselle chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Okay so can I have him? I'm also wearing a My Chem shirt that is black with white lettering lol. That amused me. Anyways, I love this so far c:
just ellie chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
OMG, I read this story in two sittings. I simply could not stop because I was hooked from the first word!

I absolutely loved the way Liz and Reed complete each other, how they changed into better, more well-rounded people because of each other. You captured the feelings of first love very well. I'm so going to read the sequel now :)

There were quite a few grammatical errors, such as the difference between your/you're, its/it's, and they're/their/there, and adding apostrophes to plurals when there shouldn't be, but other than that, you've written an amazing story.

If you could review one of my stories, Thunder Serpent in particular, I would love you forever! Keep writing!
wervelende chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
OMG! I have just stayed up until 4 in the morning to read this, so this is going to be one weird review...but I just need to gush about how much I LOVE THIS STORY! Liz did it! She ran away with him! I didn't think she was going to. I would have done it, even though I never take risks. I'm pretty much in love with Reed. And Liz is awesome; she's a lot like me. And OMG there's a sequel! Gosh, I'm so tired, I can't even think, but I love this story and I am indebted to you for sharing it with us. Thank you, thank you! You're amazing!
just ellie chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
OMG, I love bad boy and good girl stories! And this one doesn't disappoint. I'm going to read the rest of it now :)
shirese chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
so i have now reached chapter 7 your writing is amazing btw. I really hate liz mom doh she is so lucky she didnt have me as a daughter lol. yes yes i know she's a fictional character
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow, 230 students-that's my whole political science class right there. Nice start so far! I can't wait to read the rest; however, I'll save that for another day. Gotta sleep and wake up early for class tomorrow.
LoveStoriesForU chapter 20 . 10/19/2011
Best story ever, is there a sequel?
michelle pattetson chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
i was looking something up on bing and clicked on this. i could not stop reading,from begining to the end. is there more? i would love to see what happens next and how it ends. i just hope it doesn't have a lot of cursing in it. but overall, just from this chapter i would buy this book.
Whatsoever chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
Great story! :D Keep it up! I do love bad boys xD
courtesylaughs chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
I loved reading the entire story. Reed's character was very well-written, and I love that Liz finally stood up to her parents. Good work! :)
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »