Reviews for Skinny Jeans and an Attitude Problem
toinfinity chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
I feel so bad for Reed! I've come to think of him way differently than I did in the beginning of the story. More...caring. Towards Liz, at least. I really like his character, and I think it's horrible! that he's being abused at home. Wha his father must be!

Hehe I thought it was a great idea for you to add in that part with Kristen coming over to Liz's house. Truthfully, I was a little anxious at first about what would transpire. With Kristen's boldness&everything. I was just WAITING for disaster! I thought it was cool, though, how they just talked, especially that part about Reed. Kristen seems very nice, unlike how I'd pictured she'd act before that scene.

O! &I am SO loving Reed outside her window at 1 in the morning! That line? 'Bout the pizza? AHdorable:D! Can't wait for the next chapter so UPDATE SOON! Please? xD
smileinthemira chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
cute... update soon.
barbiesmiles chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
aw(: reed is so sweet lol

i like kristenn she is awesome i hope they become like best friends or something :p update soon(:
HelgaBertoni chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Loved it, update soon!
GlimmerFall chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
.gods.

Reed get abused by his father? I don't know what to say.

.gods.

I wonder what their date's gonna be like...?

I suppose that's all. good chapter

GlimmerFall
saintsfan4life chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
i just wanted to say this story is like amazing!
E chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
kind of assumed his home life would be a little like that but nice to hear a proper confirmation. um, really liked the chap but was wondering if liz would be breaking away from her parents dramatically soon.
checkyesdana chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
i really like the intro to Reed's past. and the ending was so cute. i'm super in love with Reed & Liz together )
RokitToMars chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Oh poor Reed ):

That's really bad.

But, he's undeniably adorable with his little pizza party.

And Kristen is fun. I like her.

And what the hell with the disappearing Secrets That Kill update? I got all excited and then it was all chapter not found. *fakecriesoverdramatically* Don't mess with my psyche like that!

Well, anyways, this story. I really really can't wait for the next chapter. I think it'll be cute. And possible drama if Liz brings up his Dad.

Either way, good stuff. Til next (:
11cina24 chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
This was a good chapter.

I liked how Reed woke her up at 1pm and brought her pizza and flowers(;

His father does seem like the rough type, and that's sorta sad to see him come to school that way.

I imagined Reed one day knocking on Liz's door all beat up and practically falling, then BAM! Cliffhanger right there;D

Anywho, okiedoke I'm going to wrap my review with a nice little TILL MY NEXT REVIEW LOVE;) bow.
Rae Kitano chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Great story.

I keep waiting for something bad to happen to their relationship but so far I like everything about them both.

Please nothing bad, make this an 'all good' story. Maybe have them run away together. I'd be happy with that. LOL

Rae.
Garneau chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Hi,

I think it's really great that you have openned up a bit about Reed's home life. It certainly adds more depth and substance to his character and justifies some of his irrational behaviour.

I look forward to the next chapter,

Garneau.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
I totally want a reed of my very own!

Great chappy!

have a great week and please update soon!
toinfinity chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
Hehehe. Loved this chapter!

& Love Reed even morexD!

Update soon!

(Oh, and I like how Liz seems to slowly, absently almost, be less mannered, yet still polite, and lossen up a bit. Thanks to Reed!)
SweetBagel chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
Oh...i'm loving Reed more n more...

he is awesome... i really feel bad for Quinn..

Liz's parents a too stuck up...she shud rebel at a point..

kristen is nice...i like her...dont think she'll be a bitch!
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »