Reviews for Skinny Jeans and an Attitude Problem
almacubana chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
You have a good story going on here. I want to see how Liz changes as she becomes a closer friend of Reed. I'm intrigued; can't wait.
Evie.P chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
I love it, well done! I love this chapter! I really like how you've made Reed censor his behaviour. It helps people see the side of Reed that makes us (and Liz) love him, while still keeping up the whole 'rebel' image. It's hard to write such a contradictory character, but you've pulled it off perfectly in this. And I like how you've first set him up as a popular boy but still shown the whole insecurity factor, the way he feels like he doesn't fit in. It's going great.

I'll be waiting, so update soon! So,

Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to,

Evie.P
CONVERSEically Obsessed chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Lol what a turd Reed is... *Shakes Head*
CONVERSEically Obsessed chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
I like it so far! The only thing i dont like about Reed is the gages... *Shivers* those things look like they hurt. i THINK about them and feel pain. Lol
naturewise chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
ah,Reed*sigh*.He sure knows how to get a girl's attention!i loved the chapter although i don't know how to feel about Reed's rudeness and violence towards 't wait for the next
GlimmerFall chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
I feel like if I just keep telling you how AMAZING this story is, you'll get bored of my reviews... but if I don't tell you that, I don't know what to tell you lol

Update soon! GlimmerFall
nicole chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
update soon please

its really good
C E Whitehouse chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
This story is rapidly on its way to becoming my favourite.

I love the characters, and it's nice to know you've planned out the rest, which generally means you won't stop writing it. That thought makes me happy.

I've just finished planning out my story and I've put three chapters up already and I'd love it if you'd take a look. It's called Love Hurts, and it's kind of the high school scene as well.

Thanks

Great story

Update soon please.
toinfinity chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
This was a really great chapter, to me. Reed's personality is interesting, how he can change as soon as Liz comes around. But I also like how Liz isnt afraid of him. Plus it was amusing to read her reaction to why he streaked through the cafeteria! Cant wait to read more of this story. With the characters having such bold personalities, I think this story is heading somewhere great! :) But I am curious as to why Reed changes when he's around Liz. Is it because of their similarities and their difference to the rest of the town, or what?
justanotherrwriter94 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
This story is great in my opinion, the two are definitely not perfect matches and it makes it all the more interesting. Liz's germaphob isn't all that idealistic but if you like it then i guess it will have some use in the story, although i do like the public restroom pet peeve, makes her seem more realistic. Reese is one of my favorite characters i love how he seems to be more humantile to Liz then everyone else, and how he stood up for her to that boy even though Liz didn't want him to. Can't write to read more. BTW: I love Secrets that Kill, your an awesome writer (:
pandakim chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
yea, the last part seems really true. I mean If i moved to another state and go to a new school...havent yet made a friend in 2 weeks and finally made one that was the total opp. of me and tell my parents that is was a boy...aaha fathers can be protective.

lolz

-pandakim :]
RokitToMars chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Aww, Reed (:

And Liz seemed better this time.

But, Reed. Hehe, I love guys in skinny jeans!

Especially the sweet ones.

Kay, til next!
Sass1012 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Great story so far. What a great start to a story. I can't wait to read more.
fullybooked chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Im so glad that there friends - ish i thinkbuy yea you get.
colour me perfect chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
This is a really great story to read!

Your writing is very good; you're descriptive as well as staying true to the characters at the same time. Reed would have to be one of my favourite main characters out of all of the stories I've read, and I have to admit, I was laughing when he was forcing that boy to apologise to her for asking to get through.

At first I wasn't sure if I liked who the main character was, but I can see now that their differences will be comedic in the end!

I can't wait for more, I really like this and you're an incredible writer!
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »