Reviews for Skinny Jeans and an Attitude Problem
breatheyou7 chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
I think it's good so far, yea the chapters aren't all that long but i think frequent updates with shorter chapters are better than the opposite. It's an interesting story, keep it up.

And as for Liz being so uptight, i think that it might get a little dry in the long run... maybe? But do as you feel is the best. :)
fullybooked chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Well maybe too germaphobic is too much!
fullybooked chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Reed sure is something!
Kaleigh Windelynn chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
I really like this story. You're a talented writer and I will keep a hawk's eye out for your updates!
RokitToMars chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Hmm, I totally understand the peeing alone thing, I get that.

But not touch the walls or door?

Sorry to complain darlin, but really?

Flawed characters are cool and all, but thats extreme.

Trust me, ik, my sister is a mild OCD germaphobe.

Anywhoser, more Reed please -

Dat boy is hottay! And chivalrous!

That was super cute of him!

Sorry for the weird mixed review! Haha, still enjoying it though!

Til next (:
pandakim chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
aha ahah. lolz well this is good. ima add it to fav story!

-pandakim :]
toinfinity chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Ok, so I read your last 2 chapters but waited until now to comment because they had already been posted. &&I gotta say, I loved it! I like how you have Reed, this supposed rebellious bad kid or w/e, have some sort of interest in Liz. I like how he does cute polite things for her, so you should continue that! As far as Liz's germ pet peeve goes, I think it a bit odd, but as long as you dont get too carried away with it I think it will be a nice addition to her personality. So, update soon, cant wait for more! :)
StaceyMarieWrites chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
I like how you're very descriptive with this story so far. I definately feel like you're going to provide us with so much more as the story develops. Keep it up and follow what you think is right.
GlimmerFall chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
well, I suppose the chapter was a little short, and not much happened, but it was still pretty sweet :) just thought I'd say that. oh, and I don't think you should change how germaphobic Liz is-it's pretty cool that she is, it goes with her character :)

GlimmerFall
Bruhk chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
I like the idea of her being so uptight About germs and behaivour while he is the total opposite, yes they will balance eachother out, great story. Hurry upp with ur next chapter! :)
naturewise chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
hi!i don't think you should rewrite it.i really didn't find Liz's behavior so strange,since we share the same it points the differences between Liz and 's all from -bye
Geena chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Well, about the germaphobic thing, maybe it shouldn't be that intense, but i think it's cute that she's uptight and proper. And he's the ultimate bad boy. :)

i can't wait to read more!
Itsumi chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
I love your story! But I think Liz is a bit to germaphobic.

Oh, and some words are missing letters.

But keep on writing!

x Humanie
Amigo chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
WOW! You whipped that out fast! :D i love it!
I Dare You to Smile 8D chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wonderful begining :) I am moving to the next chapter now
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »