Reviews for Skinny Jeans and an Attitude Problem
Everyothernamewastaken.stink chapter 20 . 8/26/2011
i am jizzing rainbows of epic proportions wich is quite hard to do seeing as ima guurl oh and i am not making an acount on fiction press you inspired me :D

anyways

i read the first chappie by acident and i have become hooked so plz excse me while i go and obbsesivly stalk your profile for more awsomeness p.s i had a mini fangasm when reed told liz her loved her it was just so naaaaaaaaaaaaw haha
Olena Light chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
The ONLY good thing about this entire story was the bond you somehow created between Reed and Liz. Everything else made me want to vomit...sorry. Don't take it personally.
Kreayshawn Wild chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
This was so good!, Better then he changed me.

When Liz ran away from Reed, I actually CRIED!. I never cry. you put me into the situion of Liz, I felt if i was actually her.

Carry on writting. This could be turned into a book but it need Editing. More Discription..?

Carry on writting like this you could become a really good writter. Stick to love storys..? No super-natual shiid please!
theRaven'sDesk chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
This is seriously one of my favorite stories ever, published or unpublished. And just so you know, I never like sequels, but I don't think I will be able to properly exist without one for this story. Thank you very much for wasting hours of my time so beautifully.
rubescubes chapter 18 . 7/23/2011
this story is so good :D
rubescubes chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
i really do hate elizabeth's mother, but it, makes the story interesting :)
rubescubes chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
so cute! :D gotta love your bad boys
lostruined chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
This is the sweetest story I have ever read. Most stories tell how they are so in love they fuck or something. This is like a real relationship. Amazing.
oxBlueEyes15xo chapter 20 . 7/22/2011
i just read throughall of this now. WOW! Just asdasdsfdfad!

AMAZING! I laughed, I cried, I screamed I swore, I got so involved. I loved this sooo much, so going into my favs.
Anonymous Heart chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
Love check yes juilet. Best song ever. :) :) First song I thought of. :)
Anonymous Heart chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
im crying
Anonymous Heart chapter 18 . 7/13/2011
NO! THEIR SENDING HER TO HOGWARTS! lol. Jk, but it's the first school that comes to mine. If I were Liz, I'd fucking run away.
Anonymous Heart chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
Goodness gracious I get a pinge of warmth in my chest when I read this. It's so wonderous!
Anonymous Heart chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
Thic picture gracefully looks like kristen!
Anonymous Heart chapter 15 . 7/13/2011