Reviews for Graduation Day
collycoco chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
What the amazing? I'm so glad you have 3 reviews before me. You deserve having more then 3. You deserve like a billion because you are an amazing writer. I can see you working in the studio, writing songs for like the next Miley Cyrus's. XD I harte to say her name but it's true. Those pop tarts can't write music. People like you, effing can. :)

I like how you just want to get away from everything, start a new life, and get away from your past. Get away from a place you called home for 18 years and start a new home in the CITY! :) I really love this. This is amazing. Truly amazing. Great job Kayla. :)

I love your poetry. One day I'm going to be like, "MY COUSIN INLAW WROTE THAT! NOT THAT POP TART!" :)
morgan allayne chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
i like it tho im a long way from graduating myself. at first i thought you were talking about your parents but you can tell from the end that its a significant other. i love the line 'this ropes to frayed to hold me down'
donxcat chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I am assuming that this is,for the most part, autobiographical about graduating from high school

you have strong feelings about your high school career and recent life in general. You express these feeling strongly, clearly and with style. There is probably some over kill but that is to emphasize key points. You are a very good author.

I see you have quite a few stories posted. There is never enough time but someday I would like to read some more of them. Congratulations Don
nextcountrystar chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is really good the message and everything the chorus how everything sort of connected together all and all I loved the song