Reviews for paramnesia
bowl of strawberries chapter 13 . 6/11/2011
this was such a great, raw collection. i look forward to reading your new pillowbook :)
Khaled chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Huh, you know, I was slightly fond of this one. A little sappy, but, somehow made me smile, and when I noticed, that was cool. I especially like the parentheses.
Khaled chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
I agree with you here, not sure if for the same reason but whatev. Everything is so tied up with love. Not that I mean to be a hypocrite, just agreeing.
Khaled chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Sounds like a horrible thing happened. I'm sorry for that. This is a reason why I don't get along with many people. Too unreliable and expect you to do so much for them. A nuisance.
Khaled chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Sounds stressful. My exams were all stressed out over the week, except two which were pretty pie. They might be over now, but hope you did good anyway.
Khaled chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Aha, very nice. Good way to tell without telling, I suppose?
Khaled chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Thoughts like this are weird, though we all have them. I find especially so after an unexpected death. You start to think that that person had no idea they were going to die. Then, you can't held but wonder for yourself. I, personally, think it's a bit unwise to dwell for long, takes up to much time, nothing you can do anything about.
Khaled chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Ah, first pillowbook is always a fun experience. I'm wishing you the best.
laurenmlbc chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Kinda of a creepy thought...not really creepy, more of ...unsettling. But it's one that we all naturally think about!
laurenmlbc chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Great start to your first pillowbook :) Love the way you write already!
Tipsy101 chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Oh no, that sucks a lot.

But think POSITIVELY and you will do just fine :D
Tipsy101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
WOOHOO. Welcome to the world of pillowbooking :D
pretty twisted chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Remember in my last review, I said I'd still thank the guy. I take that back. I was still disillusioned then.

Anyway, I loved this: 'no indication that I knew you.' Not sure why. I just thought it was really final. I'm glad you're moving on, though I am curious as to how you got that hurt.
pretty twisted chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
Vee?

Anyway, I have to disagree on your thoughts on love. Love can be a shitstorm but I rather like the times when I feel like I'm on cloud nine. So even though my last boyfriend put me through indescribable pain and horror, if I got the chance, I'd still thank him for all the times when we were just plain happy to be in each other's presence.