Reviews for Shift
Erica Phantomhive chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
It's an amazing story. But you might want to proofread it again. You've mistaken your for you're a few times and other things alike. This is usually because of autocorrect so don't worry about it. Keep it up. :)
Lula6791 chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
Oh my! It is already finish. I will miss it. I really liked the story and the characters. Are you going to do a sequel? Amazing story!
insanityisallinyourmind chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
Wait, that's it? Really? Well that was a great cliffhanger. I REALLY hope that you're making a second. Because there are still SO many unanswered questions. I loved it. Absolute loved it. If you are making a second book, then please update it soon. You would be everlastingly awesome. So, I'll shut up now. Great book!

Insanity
Lula6791 chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
I am so late, but finally I could read this chapter. It is just amazing. An action pack chapter. I love how Ethel fought his mom. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
Lula6791 chapter 19 . 11/15/2010
I really like this chapter. They are closer and closer to each other. It is really cute. I really want to read the next chapter. Does Lyall will be there? When the prophecy will be explained in detail? Please update soon.
SimplyLily94 chapter 19 . 11/9/2010
LOVE IT!(: its so cutee(: hope you update soon!
SimplyLily94 chapter 18 . 10/9/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORY! (: hope you updatee soon! :D i'll be waiting! :D
SimplyLily94 chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
:O her dad! AH! oh crapp! lol
SimplyLily94 chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
AHAHAH its so obvious that the british hottie is the wolf that jumped her twice!
SimplyLily94 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
OH CRAP! :D i like this story so farr!i can't wait to keep on reading! :D
TokioJapon chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
I completely forgot about Fillin... BTW, the rabbit part was school. The animal instinct was a great addition.
Lula6791 chapter 18 . 10/4/2010
I like how you wrote the puppies even as humans they one can picture them as puppies. It is sad that they are shifters living as pets. The fact that the humans doesn't know they are people makes it a little bit cruel. Maybe is one of the things Andi will have to take care of. I like the chapter please update soon.
Lula6791 chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
This chapter is loaded with action. Really Good. Yey! Lyall was back even for a couple of seconds. Andi and Ether are really good together. I know I told you before, but I love it.

Please update soon.
Lula6791 chapter 16 . 9/13/2010
They are so cute together. I really like how their relationship is evolving. The trick with the policeman was a nice move. At least they got several hours of tranquility before Andi shifted in your sleep. I like the chapter. I can't wait to know more and if they will be able to reach Lyall. I kind of miss him... jeje
Lula6791 chapter 15 . 9/8/2010
Ohh I do like the New Yorkers. It is funny how Ace get Andi angry.

Why was weird about the Nero visitors? I mean they are looking for them everywhere.

It if funny how Andi react everytime someone ask they if they are together. She is all deffensive about that. Maybe because her feelings toward Ethel are changing.

Love it. Please update soon.