Reviews for Poem: RIP
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That was pretty good, I liked it.
Amber Panda chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Once again, great poem. You have a magic ablility to connect with the inner emotions that people tend to ignore. I love the fact that as I'm reading this poem, I can immagine someone, or myself, thinking this as we're standing by that person's grave. It's so personal and sad. I just want to reach though the computer and give you a hug from Michigan. :)
William G. Thorne chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
My father committed suicide 5/8/2012 (less than 2 weeks ago). This poem sums up exactly what he was doing in those last days. Asking us forgiveness and though when we said we forgave him he wouldnt believe us. He was trapped in this hell that he created for himself and no one, not even his loving children could save him from it. I hope that you didn't have to suffer the same loss and that this poem is fictional for you, its not a pain I would wish on anyone. You captured the essence beautifully however. Your review on my poem led me here to read this, thank you.

-William
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow. This poem was very nice and done very well. Keep it up .
xxMyPaperHeartxx chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I really like this, nice job!
Eytha chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Sorry it took me a little while to review you back. I saw this poem because your comment about not asking why you decide to do a poem about suicide came you. It reminded me of a short story I wrote that the same thing happened and I didn't know why either, though I can only answer that the ending seemed the most natural for what happened. So perhaps that is the case here.

Either way I think it was a good poem. I like how it felt a little like a friend thinking to themselves like during the funeral or in their room upon what happened and trying to sort it out with themselves. It's not too direct I think that works for the sensitive nature of the subject.

You had one small spelling mistake "you life" instead of "your life".

Keep up the good work!