Reviews for School of Horror
curator chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
oO very interesting story. I realise from the dates that you're probably not going to update it anymore, but it's definitely intriguing!
VeiledRaven chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
omg update SOON
Anehalia chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Hi again. :) I would really like to see this story written on if you have time. I actually think about it from time to time even though I read it forever ago.
Anehalia chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
You should keep writing on this story. I really like the air of mystery and suspense to the story. The metric way of writing out height confused me for a second, but then when you said centimeters, I realized the height was in meters and centimeters.
Jiaqui chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
I have to admit, I wasn't going to review since I don't remember my account info (yet; gonna go rediscover it now before submitting this) but your ending note convinced me. (Anything for a fellow Naruto fan, ne?) Anywho, I read your 'Deal with a Devil' all the way through and loved it! I think I've lost maybe twelve total hours of sleep this week so I could read. Now, normally I don't start a story that isn't completed yet so I don't get disappointed when I've read all I can. But, since it's YOUR story, I tried and loved this one just as much. The concept is...intriguing, to say the least. Can't wait to see what happens!
NeuroticHeroine chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
i wanna know what happened to the weirdo 3rd floor kid...
Lexy7432 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
I'm nervously exciter for the next chapter. Update soon. ;)
Charlee Rayne chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
wonder what's up with the headmaster...
DarkestOfNights chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
I wonder what this announcement will be about, what exactly will it change and all that hum-bum. I'm curious as to what they will find inside the lab, I doubt it will be something pretty or nice. And when will she finally get to see the headmaster, what does he look like? I'm guessing he is attractive, I guess we'll see.
DarkestOfNights chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Strange thing's indeed, now I really want to know why the teachers are doing what they are doing, who are they really? All that stuff. I thought the line, "One of those little thing's knows something" was a nice touch, makes the guy seem creepy and I thought it interesting that he referred to the students as things. Sorta shows just how much he cares for them...i.e as in not much. Keep it up :3
Lexy7432 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
I can't wait 2 see what their REAL intentions are, cause it CAN'T be to teach...loved the chapter update soon. ;)
Charlee Rayne chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Yarik? wonder who and what he is...?
NeuroticHeroine chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
o i liike this story
Dark-Passion67 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
I like the story so far :)

I haven't seen anything like this on fictionpress and I'm really curious to see whats going to happen next !

Jubilee is really odd lol.
Lexy7432 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Woah! LOL I don't even think I blinked while reading this chapter ;) anways I like the story it's great so far and I can't wait 4 the next chapter :D