Reviews for You're Such A Loser
Sakurachibi08 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I love the last line!
Emedea chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is a cute story, but it's pretty hard to get through. It's kind of unrealistic that three kids in high school are thinking about marriage. And they seem pretty immature. Just the way they act and speak - it makes me think that they're more like freshmen in high school. I feel like I don't even really know who the characters are. They seem overly animated...I guess I find them a bit fake. Also, a lot of the sentences are short and choppy. The story is lacking in fluidity and has a few grammatical errors. Still, this is a sweet little story!
cherrybomb chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
this was okay...it had its cute moments, but in general it just did not do it for me. the writing was rife with errors, it was very confusing, and i didn't really like any of the characters. besides, they were in high school and proposing? a bit iffy.

that said, it was pretty cute. keep writing!
Rebex chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was so cute! Mostly ALL romance stories have the same dull characters but not this one. :) i love these characters; they're different and very realistic. This was great
Charlotte Russo chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This was okay. I mean, the fluidity and grammar within the story could have been improved but overall it was pretty cute. You may want to work on character personality, because it seemed like Darren was a little bit flat...
risaisis chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh my gosh! (L) :D That was actually so cute, though the grammer could be improved on, I really liked the story line and the style. Good work! :)

xx
annoyance chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was very cute :)

Thanks for taking part in the contest. You can find your entry in the RH C2. Good luck!

Annoyance