Reviews for Rain On Marble
CConfuses chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
I lost my cousin, nearly 2 years ago now. This helps give perspective on what his sister was and is feeling..
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I may be a stranger, but I want you to think about something that I have to say/write. The

moment when he looked at you for the last time as a soul inside a body, maybe it wasn't a goodbye. I think it was a 'goodbye for now'. Remember this: he will always, always be with you even if it is in your heart. I believe that one day you two will meet again. I am sure that he wouldn't want you to waste your life on crying over him, alas I am not saying that you will or will not for I do not see into the future ;) Do whatever you can to cherish your memory of him. If you will meet again in heaven or in another life/ after life, I am sure that all will be okay again. I wish you and your family the best, darling (forgive me if you don't like the so called pet names). Whenever you'll need someone to hold your hand or give you some reasurance remember there's a lot of people with you and he( your lost one) still is there even if you don't feel him. I'm sorry if this is kind of sappy, that's how I am. It was nice to meet you( even if it was only through your stories).
Bre chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I'm so sorry for your loss and though you don't know me, know this, that my heart goes out to you and that you well be in my prayers. You are not alone.
Kayrue chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
My heart goes out to you, even though I don't know you except through your writing. Despite not knowing you personally, I am so sorry for your loss. It must have taken a great deal of courage to put your life- especially such a tragic piece of it- out where everyone can access it. My thoughts are with you, your family, and your friends, and I sincerely wish for you to be okay, even though I know it will take (the ever-cliched) time for you to heal.

Kelly
Elle chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
My greatest sympathies go out to you. I cannot begin to imagine how life would be without my own brother- it is inconceivable. One shouldn't be forced to suffer such a loss. I'm no expert, but life will get better for you if you take time to heal. I will keep you in my prayers.
Republic-Of-Heaven chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
It will make no difference, but I am truly sorry for your loss even though I didn't know either him or you. Please try to take comfort from yourself and the people you have left. I have no siblings so have no idea what you must be feeling, but I do wish you as much happiness in your life as is possible in the circumstances.
spn chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I am so sorry for your loss. This may come as little help to you, although, I am trying to be empathetic. I could never imagine the pain you must feel at your sybling's passing, especially a twin. Please, accept my deepest sympathies.
Zoe chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I'm very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what it must be like, to loose a sibling.
Selena62 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
"You're no longer at the other end of a phone call"

I read this whole piece apathetically till that line. And then I was jolted into feeling an inkling of your loss.

I think your usual readers are a selfish and disgraceful bunch. when you actually bare your soul like this, has even one of those 'update NOW' annoying people even bother to support you?

Take all the time to grieve sweetheart, you need to heal. Don't bother about anything else, but focus on getting your life back on track.