Reviews for Jill The Furry Trophy
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17
U sick basterd, I fing hate u for that
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8
Please continue. :) amazing story
redrat chapter 2 . 5/15
Nice jill seems awsome hope she gets free and kills all them douchebags tho i like her thanks for writing this keep up the good work
anonymous chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
This logic doesn't work... sharks lose their teeth than have new ones appear constantly...
brad chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
amazing keep working on it
Kuromi chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Hello I'm Kuromi and I read both Emiko the furry trophy and Kelly the furry hero
and I loved them both and obviously I am now reading Jill the furry trophy but there is no ending and I want more. So can you please update it? I really really love your stories!
8174550591 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I have to say I have read a lot of story's in this ones type. But this takes the cake. This is awesome. Please right more on this
random person chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
why is this stopped, this is litteraly the only anthro shark gilf lemon or story on the web. Love it. P.s. don't mean to sound judgemental but I know alot about sharks and they can't feel their teeth as they have hundreds of rows that fall out and are replaced on a daily. They file her teeth and they are back to pointed and dangerous within 24 hours. She has like thousands in her mouth at once.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Please make a third chapter... this fic is pure gold.
HornyNerd chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Love it :D
Gabbi Von Moster chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
You have a really great story here! Just keep on updating ;) Lol
Catch-Me-In-Those-Daisy-Dukes chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I didn't know that I had this account (I have like 3, but I forget the passwords all the time and what email they're linked too).

Anyway, I liked this (my favorite so far). An update would be fabulous.

Remember to use spell check and all that good stuff! :)

- Dukes