Reviews for Psychics
hitokori midnight chapter 6 . 3/2
Please update this story really soon I mean it I really like this story so please make the next chapter soon. :-)
hitokori midnight chapter 5 . 3/2
Please make the next chapter of this story. :-)
yeoz chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I think I've said this several times but YOU ARE AN AMAZINGLY AWESOME WRITER!
The-Chosen-Wolf17 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Um update please!?
nightshade97 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
I. Love. It, you have got to keep updating! Its so cute!
It's too Dark to Read chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Wow this is an awesome story, sorry for not reviewing all of the previous chapters (I'm really lazy) but seriously, this is one of the coolest stories I've read, thanks for writing this :P
Mtol chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Yaaaaaaaaay! So happy to see you'd updated again! Yaaaay! I love all of this, I can't wait for Brianna to start talking properly to Josh and letting him in. Didn't expect to see Jayden's point of view at any point, but it was really good - before he'd just come across as needy and weak-willed, even though he's sweet and likes to see the best in everyone and stuff. But now you see he really cares about Josh and he can stand up for himself. Please update again soon, I love reading your writing!
Mtol chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Hiiiii :D

Hmmm I haven't been on here for so long I'd even forgotten what my username was...! Just read every chapter in Psychics. So jealous your writing is soooo goood :) How do you get the ideas?

Love what's going on with Brianna and Josh - all the similarities between them, how they both dislike hurting others, how they both feel guilty for someone's death BRILL :D Can't work out what Josh is doing to get Brianna...make her jealous? Can't wait for the next chapter :) Please don't make me wait a year ;) and thank you for bringing me back on here! I've not read anything for ages and I swear I'm going stir crazy with schoolwork...
the.sky.angel chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
awwwwwww... i love michael... hes the coolest person eveeeerrrrrrr. anyway... josh tryin to make her jealous... ahahahahah... lol... love it!
Sakurachibi08 chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
You better be effing sorry. You also better be happy my appreciation for good literature never wanes with time.
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
you love reviews? what a coincidence! I love reviewing for great writers! :) (I know I'm kinda acting the part of a suck-up, but it's true!) I love to see where you plan to go with this story, it seems to have a whole lot of promise! :)
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
oh so...is her dad Jim or something? that would be sick-awesome! :)
Mtol chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Hey :) you're gonna get fed up of hearing from me ;) but I just had to say I LOVE THIS STORY!

I'm so curious! What happened to Lacey? Will Brianna let Josh in? Will Josh give up? Is Brianna a psychic? Is she the good psychic Jayden has been looking for? LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I love Jayden, I love how you've made him the youngest and most innocent, yet most simply wise! Also, I loved the bit from Josh's mind about how when Brianna smiles it's like when the clouds leave on a summers day. AMAZING so many meanings :P LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

(Not at all enthusiastic of course ;D ) This is honestly the best thing I've read that isn't a fully published book. Please put up another chapter soon or I may melt with anticipation!
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
-HIGH PITCHED GIRLY SQUEAL-

YOU. MUST. UPDATE. NOW.
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
OMFG THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING AND MSYTERIOUS.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »