Reviews for Fifty Two Flavors
ghurl00 chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
taintedLullaby chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
This was a really cute story and I love the characters. There were a few spelling mistakes and you mixed Julia's name up with someone named Alice. I also wish you would have focused a bit more on the whole ice cream deal, because that was a cool idea for a story. Other than those few things, the story was really enjoyable and well written. I hope you write more stories like this. Good job.
iplaypeople chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Hehe, I read this all really quick and I must say I think this is SO cute.

The only thing that was meh was that sometimes I was a bit confused as who was saying what, lol. Probably the way you structured your dialog or something.

But other than that, cute! :3
Crazy Amazing chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
Aww a happy ending! :) I liked this story, it was very cute
Crazy Amazing chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
*sigh* I miss the happier times! lol although I know it would be boring if everything was always happy..
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Love the title :D
youretheartist chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
I haven't read the story yet, I'm only halfway through the first chapter but out of curiosity I looked at your profile and I saw this quote:

Love is watching someone die.

I recognise that as part of a song called What Sarah Said, and it's sung by Death Cab for Cutie so you might as well cite them as the authors.
Crazy Amazing chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Hm, a little more errors in this chapter but I'm too lazy to point them all out 3 Can't believe Scott hit her though! Still, cute scenes with Julia and Matt ;)
Crazy Amazing chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Cute, funny, romantic - what more could a girl want? Can't wait for the next chapter.
Crazy Amazing chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
This would make a great movie :) I can picture every scene so clearly
Crazy Amazing chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awh! I love it already XD Matt and Julia remind me of someone...I just have no idea who :
aisuluu chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
this is a very good story and you could become a writer, writing the most amazing romantic stories where guys could learn how a girl should be treated. cant wait to read more! write faster ;)

sincerely,

lulu
livelaughlove3 chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
aww how cute! :)

update soon

great chapter!
mysterylucy chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Really good story! I love the ice-cream idea. Please continue!
HeiriHime chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
This story is just adorable :)