Reviews for Because I Fell For You
jasmine126 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
this is sooo cute and funny! i really really really luv it!

write more! :D
strangledice chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
At least the fake note Roy gave to Travis helped her. lol. This is so cute!

Great job!
InnocentSarcasm chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh ge this is soo cute and funny

I wonder WHY i nevercame across this this One-shot definately needs some loving

this is going in my Faorites

Write more !

-GuitarMAiden
InkWitch chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Favourite line? 'I kept running like Dory kept swimming.' and I love Dory too!

And I'm honestly confused. Why are you not on the Best Author's list? Super weird.

another awesome one-shot. You rock
The.Violent.Spazz chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
In the mist of reading this, and she's left hangin as he teasing her, i sunconciously yell 'in your face. I hear my dad running to my bedroom, to see what's going on. Only then do i realise i said something.

That's how funny you are. Be proud. :D
Rippling Ebbulience chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Real nice!

I actually liked the fact that it was short. :)

Love the end!

It's hilarious..Love it..so cute..! :D
Country Princess chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Aw! I loved it!
dancing-in-the-silverain chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Aw... Really sweet, loved it! Roy is awesome but Samantha is even better! The whole murdering him thing had me laughing out loud. Keep writing :)
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh, I loved it. And the ending was brill.

JM
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
XD HAHAH! Aw! THat was so cutee! XD thanks so much for this oneshot! :D
NightOfAThousandNightmares chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aww, that was an adorable story :). I believe it was rather cute...though somewhat cliche. No matter, sometimes it's nice to read some fluff...at least this is well-written fluff, mind you, and I like it, which is a lot from me -_-

Anyways, though I feel it could have used a bit less dialogue and a bit more setting description, you've got talent. Keep on working on it...I suggest you read literary classics, expand your vocabulary a bit. Modern readings are nice too, but read some Hemmingway, Bronte, even some Austen to expand your horizons.

Just please, whatever you do, don't get your literary inspirations from Twilight. That would be academic suicide. -_-

Anyways it was a cute story, and I personally enjoyed the ending very much. Such a literal interpretation of the line "falling for you" :)

Keep on writing, and good luck!

Love,

Hana
TaylorForrealz chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was absolutely adorable! And the ending was so funny! Good job! (:
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is adorably cute! And I do like the Dory connection with the old lady too. And I don't know if I could have the guts to actually kick someone in the shin (other than if they were like out to hurt me).

And when you said that she couldn't open her locker, it reminded me of when I couldn't open 'my' locker, and found out it was the wrong one.. and this was after I kicked it, and the owner happened to walk up to the locker 5 seconds later. He probably thought I was crazy and trying to break into his locker haha.

Love the story!