Reviews for Because I Fell For You
NightOfAThousandNightmares chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aww, that was an adorable story :). I believe it was rather cute...though somewhat cliche. No matter, sometimes it's nice to read some least this is well-written fluff, mind you, and I like it, which is a lot from me -_-

Anyways, though I feel it could have used a bit less dialogue and a bit more setting description, you've got talent. Keep on working on it...I suggest you read literary classics, expand your vocabulary a bit. Modern readings are nice too, but read some Hemmingway, Bronte, even some Austen to expand your horizons.

Just please, whatever you do, don't get your literary inspirations from Twilight. That would be academic suicide. -_-

Anyways it was a cute story, and I personally enjoyed the ending very much. Such a literal interpretation of the line "falling for you" :)

Keep on writing, and good luck!

TaylorForrealz chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was absolutely adorable! And the ending was so funny! Good job! (:
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is adorably cute! And I do like the Dory connection with the old lady too. And I don't know if I could have the guts to actually kick someone in the shin (other than if they were like out to hurt me).

And when you said that she couldn't open her locker, it reminded me of when I couldn't open 'my' locker, and found out it was the wrong one.. and this was after I kicked it, and the owner happened to walk up to the locker 5 seconds later. He probably thought I was crazy and trying to break into his locker haha.

Love the story!

Thundaga.blitz chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This is so cute.
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
That was adorable and funny.
the girl julianna chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Aw. This was so cute. :)
Alkali.Alias chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
LOL, cute ending.

I was embarrassed for her at parts, great job!
Juliet chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Wow, I loved this! Hi, it's Juliet from ADoR (A Drop of Romeo). The one-shot has made it to the site. Congratulations. It's quite the feat. Here's your raving review:

t's a really cute one-shot (like most), and it made me laugh. I'm proud to say that the author had a strong vocabulary. This is from the author who wrote That Stupid Idiot. While it's a short one-shot, it manages to have a fabulous ending.

Becca chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
that was so cute! I loved it, you have an amazing style!
JustWords chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
AWEESOME! xD I had to tell my mom about this one it was so cute xD

this has to be one of the cutest one shots i've read in a while at least :)

great story, keep it up!
WithEveryReason chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Aw. :)
bouquet of dreams chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This is hilarious, lol! :D
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Aww so cute! Loved the ending! :)
ithinkyourgay chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
haha! clever ending to the story.
fiery lily chapter 1 . 6/16/2010