Reviews for Blood Faeries
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
So I can't wait for more chapters in both of these stories! What a great mix of supernatural and historical commentary. The characters are really wonderful. btw I'm an African girl and I love reading stories about young black women so your writing is very refreshing compared to the protagonists I usually find.
neekie89 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
I love hearing the language through the writing! An excellent start to the story. So seductive and well paced. Looking forward to more.
xoxokenny chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
And people wonder why I'm jealous of my mother's skill. You're amazing, Mommy. I can't wait until chapter three.
PlagueRat chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Whisper
iamdeleted chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
oh. this is going to be great. The only complaint I have is that you should research dialect in Civil War New Orleans (not just the South, because the New Orleans accent is very different) to make it seem more authentic. This is a great first chapter. I'm excited to read more of this!

I'll add this to the C2. Also, I'd appreciate it if you would review my new story "Necropolis". Thanks!
PlagueRat chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
:) I loved your diction, like when you talked about her feet, I could actually picture and feel them.

She is beautiful, I love her perosnality ;D And Porter :( why? I liked him!

Ironically enough, before I even read this story I chose Thank God I'm Pretty as my background music and well,...perfect match ;D

I love it though :) update!